Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: dragon damage per tick

Gotta disagree with that, it isn't the strongest DPS pet. As for elemental damage > physical damage, that doesn't really matter when the damage is 130 per tick. My Wolf does 777. As for the guy who replied to you, I personally don't have a problem with a rare, very expensive Dragon pet being OP, that's kind of the point.

Again, the skill is also AoE, so it can only be used in certain circumstances unless you want to get swamped.
It doesn't do 777 a tick on a raid lol
Dragon doesn't do 130 either lol.
Poison one on mord
Hi

I've seen more people say Dot should stack, rather than be nerfed tbh. I still think the skill is very weak compared to other pets, especially considering how hard and/or expensive the Hatchling is to get. It's also less convenient to use due to the aggro it causes. Unless you're a tank, then it's either going to annoy you or get you killed, and be used with much less frequency. As for the impact damage, it isn't much better than the Mastiff's.

Imho, the DoT should be made level with the Wolf's or slightly below, either that or the initial damage should be increased.
I may have used the wrong wording in my post. I agree that the dot is aweful however the other aspects of the pet make up for it. The dragon is still by far the strongest dps pet for all classes. What i was trying to say in my post tho is that i am glad the dragon is not reliant on a dot damage like the wolf is. Dots in this game are aweful and as more people get dragons the dot only worsens as more will overcast. The dragon being less reliant on the dot and more reliant on every other aspect is a great thing. It means the dragon will always be working at full capacity whether there is 1 magic dragon at a kill or 100 magic dragons at a kill.

On a side note, when suggesting to make the dragons dot atound equal to the wolfs dot you dont realise that most of the wolfs damage comes from the dot so makes sense to be much higher. Also Elemental damage > physical damage
Gotta disagree with that, it isn't the strongest DPS pet. As for elemental damage > physical damage, that doesn't really matter when the damage is 130 per tick. My Wolf does 777. As for the guy who replied to you, I personally don't have a problem with a rare, very expensive Dragon pet being OP, that's kind of the point.

Again, the skill is also AoE, so it can only be used in certain circumstances unless you want to get swamped.
I am curious. If the dragon pet is not the best dps pet in the game then what is?
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

I may have used the wrong wording in my post. I agree that the dot is aweful however the other aspects of the pet make up for it. The dragon is still by far the strongest dps pet for all classes. What i was trying to say in my post tho is that i am glad the dragon is not reliant on a dot damage like the wolf is. Dots in this game are aweful and as more people get dragons the dot only worsens as more will overcast. The dragon being less reliant on the dot and more reliant on every other aspect is a great thing. It means the dragon will always be working at full capacity whether there is 1 magic dragon at a kill or 100 magic dragons at a kill.

On a side note, when suggesting to make the dragons dot atound equal to the wolfs dot you dont realise that most of the wolfs damage comes from the dot so makes sense to be much higher. Also Elemental damage > physical damage

I am curious. If the dragon pet is not the best dps pet in the game then what is?
I heard it's the boar
Hi

Poison one on mord
It does 130 on a certain boss? OP
The dragon doesn't need a buff period
Are the critical boosts even noticeable?

Some people are telling me yes while others are saying otherwise.

It would be nice for someone to test this out, will be greatly helpful and appreciated.
Wattzon of Sulis

It does 130 on a certain boss? OP

It would be nice for someone to test this out, will be greatly helpful and appreciated.
That's one of the things people have brought up when saying the dragon is OP and the best dps pet. Idk, it just doesn't seem very reliable to me.
Hoping for the day when the glitchy Pict and Jotun charms are updated. :D

[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

That's one of the things people have brought up when saying the dragon is OP and the best dps pet. Idk, it just doesn't seem very reliable to me.
I think it mainly shines for once you get DG bp on ranger/rogue/warrior and the focus will help keep your energy high, and the vitality points dragon gives can be moved into str or dex. And for casters it has best dps skill for little focus sacrifice and more vit
Nee, Proud CHIEFTAIN of the beloved Aeon KodiakReavers of Belenus,
229 Druid