Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Stuck at Invincible Vanquisher?

I beat hundreds of people in pvp(basically in a row), and Im only at like 85% on the ranking level up...

I'm a lv 60, and even when I beat 140s I get like 80 xp. Is there like a level cap for xp or something? I notice alot of the higher rank people are high lvs on the leaderboards...
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

Re: Stuck at Invincible Vanquisher?

That's confusing, it's the opposite for me ;/ People who are lower levels seem to rise up faster than myself. I do a lot of PvP too.

Idk if there's some sort of sweet spot, where you are a certain level and can rank up really fast if you're good.
Hoping for the day when the glitchy Pict and Jotun charms are updated. :D

[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

I beat hundreds of people in pvp(basically in a row), and Im only at like 85% on the ranking level up...

I'm a lv 60, and even when I beat 140s I get like 80 xp. Is there like a level cap for xp or something? I notice alot of the higher rank people are high lvs on the leaderboards...
I triple dog dare you to pvp players on their level with comparable gear. It's easy to beat lower level players when you've spent millions on specific pvp gear and they have subpar gear
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

I triple dog dare you to pvp players on their level with comparable gear. It's easy to beat lower level players when you've spent millions on specific pvp gear and they have subpar gear
Fury wipes the floor with most endgame players(still 190, with pretty meh gear). Just for the simple fact I have the lux nightflyer and I can freeze them before they even move.

I think it's pretty impressive my lv 60 can beat 150ish people and lv 100 beats 200ish... as long as they aren't warriors.

As to fighting pvp people, when I finished lava, no one under 90 has ever beat him, even when they spent millions to get gear.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Keepin' it old school.

Fury wipes the floor with most endgame players(still 190, with pretty meh gear). Just for the simple fact I have the lux nightflyer and I can freeze them before they even move.

I think it's pretty impressive my lv 60 can beat 150ish people and lv 100 beats 200ish... as long as they aren't warriors.

As to fighting pvp people, when I finished lava, no one under 90 has ever beat him, even when they spent millions to get gear.
You should give some dude your build and they should get the exact same gear ;)
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Would be near impossible and/or ultra expensive.

I have quartz, the 150 hp energy bracelet, and a tier 2 dragon on the 60. along with some other stuff.

100 isnt finished yet, but he has diamond, jewelry full of high end 100 lux, and a +10 swing ring. Got a lux nightflyer there too, so I can freeze and gain a few seconds to charge up attacks.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Keepin' it old school.

Would be near impossible and/or ultra expensive.

I have quartz, the 150 hp energy bracelet, and a tier 2 dragon on the 60. along with some other stuff.

100 isnt finished yet, but he has diamond, jewelry full of high end 100 lux, and a +10 swing ring. Got a lux nightflyer there too, so I can freeze and gain a few seconds to charge up attacks.
I wonder if theress any toons out there with full wardens at lvl 60. Would be a hell of a pvp toon

http://dragonsouls.gamerlaunch.com