Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Hi i'm rayci

I played this game an hour ago and its a wonderful game like the good ol days gaming i'm a "on the go guy" and i usually play at work launch time , my character is a warrior I wanna ask some questions and guides about the game
Should i go fetch quests or roam and grind?
Is there a good server where i can hangout?, cuz the server lugh is kind a ghost town

Re: Hi i'm rayci

I played this game an hour ago and its a wonderful game like the good ol days gaming i'm a "on the go guy" and i usually play at work launch time , my character is a warrior I wanna ask some questions and guides about the game
Is there a good server where i can hangout?, cuz the server lugh is kind a ghost town
Hello Rayci :) Welcome to Celtic Heroes! Glad you like it so far :)

You should do whatever quests are offered to you, it’s a good way to level. Also, do bounties from castle courtyard each day, and the gladiator quest in arena daily for extra xp.

There are a lot of great servers out there. Each has its own personality and unique community. Belenus is an active and friendly server with a lot of great people who would be willing to help you out. Epona would be good if you do not care for clan (guild) competition and want equal opportunity at drops regardless of clan. There are other servers that are active, I would advise that you perhaps try out a few and see which you like the best.

Good luck on your journey!
Liv Arronheln 215
Chieftain of DragonSouls
Arawn
”One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.”

Some good places to check to see activity are castle and carrow (accessible through fingals cave, which you get to through shalemont). People really don’t hang around lirs and heroes landing, as they are starter zones.
Liv Arronheln 215
Chieftain of DragonSouls
Arawn
”One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.”

join fingal, find me I will help you
Ranger 227+

As far as I know Herne has no clan conflicts... and we have a decent number of players. Met some really cool people there, and that have helped me a lot when I was brand new. :)
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.