Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: If it's too good to be true...it is. Scam Protection

If you get scammed, can you get your stuff back? Or will you be forever screwed? I was doing a transfer from my main to alt, and this guy Mathmaster scammed all my good stuff.
On a rare occasion sometimes people can get their stuff back, but it's player-player diplomacy and positive peer pressure not anything having to do with OneThumb. Oldest story in the book, always sad, but yeah, that's how a scam is always done.
Teaweasel 121 Druid (Morrigan, Clan: Avalon, On Hiatus)
Teaweasel 133 Druid (Arawn, Retired)
Best Build is a 30/30 in Thinking for yerself ;)

I got scammed a silver shield of valor and a bronze ammy also 3k and some pages for not checking the item in trade
Sad my friend, but the silver lining is that now you will always remember and always check.

Some of us are street savvy and don't get scammed, but for others scams are like fire as a child, just takes one burn to respect it.
Teaweasel 121 Druid (Morrigan, Clan: Avalon, On Hiatus)
Teaweasel 133 Druid (Arawn, Retired)
Best Build is a 30/30 in Thinking for yerself ;)

I was recently told that if you whisper to someone and say username/password/exprate (i don't think it was exprate but it was something like that) you could see your exp rate and the slashes kept them from viewing it and a message popped up that only you could see. I tried it by whispering to myself but nothing happened. is this a scam or was the player just trying to be helpful?
Any one who doesnt like druids. Will die from neglect.
Zuluzera-druid-lvl24
World danu