Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Insanity, Wolfgang, and Elite?

I visited Mabon yesterday (I'm from Epona). I'm thinking about coming here. What's going up between these three clans? Why do people keep arguing about which one is better? Are they all around the same? If I were to level to endgame, which clan is the best?
They are either insecure, so bored with themselves that they have nothing better to do, or just have mental problems.
On mabon is one end game clan.
One trying be. But Its Cool. Little comp is Nice.
Insanity died long time ago by own leadership.
You proved my point. Glad im on crom and belenus mostly. Still egotistical people on crom as well however they are not able to outlock me at my level on a consistent enough basis to gloat. Not to mention clan alliances out trump shear size of one clan in most cases.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

They are either insecure, so bored with themselves that they have nothing better to do, or just have mental problems.
You proved my point. Glad im on crom and belenus mostly. Still egotistical people on crom as well however they are not able to outlock me at my level on a consistent enough basis to gloat. Not to mention clan alliances out trump shear size of one clan in most cases.
It happen on all Servers :)
You Lucky till lower lvl. Have lvl lock bonus.
I play on bele too.
Chief of Menty Army / Mabon
Mentox 227 lvl DG Rogue
Mentor 229 lvl EDL Warrior
MrM 220 lvl EDL Ranger
Mentos / II 220 / 215 lvl EDL Mages
DrMentos 220 lvl EDL Druid
Super Saiyan 190 lvl DL Baby Rogue
MrDying - 190 lvl DL Baby Ranger

I play on bele too.
Umm no. I have the best gear i can get for 160. Im a rogue. I out lock lvl 110-150s 75% of the time so that argument is invalid. Does it occur to you some people are just more skilled than others?Lvl advantage only gets you so far. Huge difference between knowing your worth and being confident in your abilities and just being arrogant because you get lucky or have 20 people to help u do what u cant on your own.

I play on bele too.
Umm no. I have the best gear i can get for 160. Im a rogue. I out lock lvl 110-150s 75% of the time so that argument is invalid. Does it occur to you some people are just more skilled than others?Lvl advantage only gets you so far. Huge difference between knowing your worth and being confident in your abilities and just being arrogant because you get lucky or have 20 people to help u do what u cant on your own.
ahh you are higher, then cool, have for sure much better gear than these 110-150 lvls then its normal to you putlock them.
But you can't solo for example Pyrus 6*, need clan for this. :)
And yes you need know myself and you can do what you want. :)
Mentox 227 lvl DG Rogue
MrM 220 lvl EDL Ranger

I play on bele too.
ahh you are higher, then cool, have for sure much better gear than these 110-150 lvls then its normal to you putlock them.
no but i can tank it with a lvl 200 druid. i have 4k health and still manage to outlock. thats quite a bit fir a 162 rogue. i can kill any 5 star though with no help. not to mention i am almost max cooking lvl so it gives tons of extra dmg, defense, armor, or whatever i feel is necessary to get the job done.

no but i can tank it with a lvl 200 druid. i have 4k health and still manage to outlock. thats quite a bit fir a 162 rogue. i can kill any 5 star though with no help. not to mention i am almost max cooking lvl so it gives tons of extra dmg, defense, armor, or whatever i feel is necessary to get the job done.
nice gj :)
and keep going
Mentox 227 lvl DG Rogue
MrM 220 lvl EDL Ranger

and keep going
lol my point is that skill, good gear, being a good time keeper trumps level advantage and numbers.
yeah killing gele is a whole different story i get that but who cares if you are in a clan that is full of themselves. not saying everyone is in your clan but theres lots of arrogant top clans in game who have no clue what they are talking about. i hear the lvl advantage comment all the time and quite frankly it makes no difference what lvk i go against. i can still beat them most the time on all but edl and end game. onmy because im not the right lvl to stay alive and do any meaningful damage

and keep going
lol my point is that skill, good gear, being a good time keeper trumps level advantage and numbers.
yeah killing gele is a whole different story i get that but who cares if you are in a clan that is full of themselves. not saying everyone is in your clan but theres lots of arrogant top clans in game who have no clue what they are talking about. i hear the lvl advantage comment all the time and quite frankly it makes no difference what lvk i go against. i can still beat them most the time on all but edl and end game. onmy because im not the right lvl to stay alive and do any meaningful damage
in this game more than half is ego players :)
we have good clan, many helpfully people, they know how to play in clan and this is great.
Wish you same clan too.
Mentox 227 lvl DG Rogue
MrM 220 lvl EDL Ranger

and keep going
in this game more than half is ego players :)
we have good clan, many helpfully people, they know how to play in clan and this is great.
Wish you same clan too.

thanks bud. clan im in currently can do all but edl and most epic bosses. prob can kill aggy if we get to it first. just a time consuming process to get, keep, and gear low to mid level players. Some just leave for no apparent reason then spend a year trying to get into the top clan. i just would rather have more help than being in a feeder clan with nobody on for half the day unless we message out of game.

You guys give me a very good reason not to want to join Mabon. The game is boring without healthy competition. Only people who think otherwise just want to gloat about how they have a gele dagger or some other op item. Who cares. I have just as much fun at lvl 160 as i do at near 200 level. Beating another clan based off shear size of your clan and having gear that is twice as good is no accomplishment. It takes real skill to beat the biggest with having less.
guess u clearly do not know the history of mabon or wolfgang
Main: Lifeguard (Mabon, level 215, druid)
Alt: Koningstan (mabon, level 104, warrior)
clansman of Novalis