Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Gwydion Down the Memory Lane

I miss my old clan, Clan Them.
Specifically, I miss the initiation ritual that we had where we would have the new member meet down at the dock where all of the new players would appear and we would gather with our torches in a circle around the incoming clan member and I would give that person a Deathcap Mushroom and then recite the initiation

"Welcome friend. We are honored that you've considered becoming a member of our clan. We hunt together. We grow together. We are stronger together. If you are prepared to join, you must eat the mushroom because we also die together." Then they'd eat the shroom and we'd cheer like idiots and shout "NOW YOU ARE ONE OF THEM!!"..."LET"S KILL!" and we would hunt a boss with that new member so they'd be "blooded."

It was awesomely ridiculous. Those were my best days in Gwydion.
The only true failure is to never try.

Specifically, I miss the initiation ritual that we had where we would have the new member meet down at the dock where all of the new players would appear and we would gather with our torches in a circle around the incoming clan member and I would give that person a Deathcap Mushroom and then recite the initiation

"Welcome friend. We are honored that you've considered becoming a member of our clan. We hunt together. We grow together. We are stronger together. If you are prepared to join, you must eat the mushroom because we also die together." Then they'd eat the shroom and we'd cheer like idiots and shout "NOW YOU ARE ONE OF THEM!!"..."LET"S KILL!" and we would hunt a boss with that new member so they'd be "blooded."

Lol that actually reminds me of a story....Once I was initiating a new member of them, and spent like five minutes trying to find a deathcap. Then when I finally found one and had him eat it, it turned out that his health was high enough that it didn't actually kill him lol. I was so frustrated :lol:
Psalm 46:10 He says, "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

Solumbum-200
WeldenS-36
BlodgarmS-35
EragonS-27

Junior Journalist of the Dal Riata Daily Enquirer

Proud Clansman of Divergent

This ritual always sounded like so much fun, pity I was never in Clan Them, have heard lots of good things about it.
Wattzon of Sulis