Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Offhand level 100 vs 150

My ranger is now level 100 and I'm planning to buy a lux off hand since i don't have any ranger offhand. Now i heard that getting to level 150 is easy because of repeatable quests. So should i level till 150 and buy an offhand or should i buy a level 100 offhand.I can't get both cause I'm low on gold and in my opinion i think the level 150 offhand isn't worth that much gold.
Also what type of offhand is better? the elemental quivers or the one with haste and strength (i think its called quiver of the wind).
Finally should i change to a strength build or stay as dex. Currently my build is 1:2:2, dex:strength:vit and i use light heal, long shot, sharp hot and barbed shot.
Any feedback is appreciated!

Edit: I forgot to mention that my ranger will mostly be dual-logging with my rogue so that the ranger can heal the rogue and do good dps.
Last edited by MrBlister on Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Offhand level 100 vs 150

Personally I stay away from element type weapons and go with the other options. As for lvl 100 vs 150... It's your gold, make sure you are happy with your purchase. As for your build, those are pretty personal if you are into your character. I say put points into what you feel is best for you. If you need more life go vit for a bit, running out of energy, go a little focus.... Etc. I hope this helps. Have fun and best of luck to you!
Be kind always :)

buy lvl 100, hit lvl 150 and sell it and buy 150. when you hit 180, do not buy quiver, wait till 200 and then buy. that's what I did.
I will definitely do that if resale value is good

Do you recommend elemental quivers or strength boosting quivers?
I went with heat dmg quivers all the way till lvl 200, when I picked the strength one.
Ranger 227+

If gold is an issue, go with the haste quiver at level 100. It saves a ring slot (haste ring) and it's decent, wouldn't call it OP as I used the reaper + fire quiver on my ranger (it is an alt).
Doing repeatables is gonna make you a lot of gold so by 150 (if you stay dedicated enough) you will easily be able to buy the elemental quiver and a haste ring. Get that, and sell your old quiver.
Remember, if you're getting the haste quiver, you might have to get it from shop directly as I don't think anybody might have got that one on their ranger. And sell it in the shale lux shop for half the shop value.
Dolosus - 170, Rogue

"The best and the most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart."
~ Hellen Keller

Buy lvl 100, don’t buy 150, 180 directly the lvl 200 one.
Invest I sigils tons of sigils since U are dual yr ranger can just take a sivil break for energy while the rogue takes the hit. Same for the rogue.

One of the reason why I loved group lvling is that u can take this small breaks while yr team keeps on going, in the end having better dps cuz u recover hp and energy faster.

Since haste are rare af this method can give u the same speed if u r skill user than an auto attacker.
Warrior 222, Ranger 220,
Concordiia,
Donn.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

If gold is an issue, go with the haste quiver at level 100. It saves a ring slot (haste ring) and it's decent, wouldn't call it OP as I used the reaper + fire quiver on my ranger (it is an alt).
Doing repeatables is gonna make you a lot of gold so by 150 (if you stay dedicated enough) you will easily be able to buy the elemental quiver and a haste ring. Get that, and sell your old quiver.
Remember, if you're getting the haste quiver, you might have to get it from shop directly as I don't think anybody might have got that one on their ranger. And sell it in the shale lux shop for half the shop value.
i would not ever recomend the lvl 100 haste quiver. It only has a 20% haste effect unless it has been changed.

My personal opinion is elemental quivers the best way to go until 200 (skip the 180 quiver) then get the savage haste quiver. If you have a reaper ring however get another elemental quiver at 200.
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

i would not ever recomend the lvl 100 haste quiver. It only has a 20% haste effect unless it has been changed.

My personal opinion is elemental quivers the best way to go until 200 (skip the 180 quiver) then get the savage haste quiver. If you have a reaper ring however get another elemental quiver at 200.
You're right Vent, haste quiver sucks at level 100. I forgot about rapid shot :lol:

@OP, You can go with a elemental quiver with points in rapid shot
Dolosus - 170, Rogue

"The best and the most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart."
~ Hellen Keller