Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Y'all need to stop this

As much as I hate when people from not-arawn chime in on arawn stuff I have to agree with the OP... This has gotten out of hand.

What happened is definitive. No use shouting insults like some pack of 4th graders... It won't change what happened. Instead maybe try and change what is and what will be...

Event 1: DS forms
Event 2: DS becomes decently powerful
Event 3: Res offers to help DS, even gives them a ton of DL Horns so they can complete a bunch of DL sets
Event 4: DS downs hrung for first time with res help
Event 5: DS downs Snorri for first time with res help
Event 6: DS invites members resurgence kicked for a variety of reasons (blackmailing accounts to harassment to threats that extent to rl). DS is their own clan and they are allowed to invite whomever they choose. None of these members returned any of their gear (fact)
Event 7A: Resurgence stops helping DS at bosses. Like duh... Why would we help people we kicked kill bosses?
Event 7B: Some people on both sides hurt because they liked working together, but they realize there isn't anything that can be done because trust gone.
Event 8: Current Day - DS can sometimes kill hrung, but usually wipe from rage. They lock some 4* DL and EDL. Res is still Res. Hurtful words get thrown both ways every once and a while but overall things are how they were before the "alliance" (if I can call it that)

I get stuff went down. But I am sick of this plaguing the forums. Enough is enough... seriously...
So much drama has happened I can't even figure out what went on...
Now that Avalon quit does arawn have to become the new morrigan?

We all play on the same server. We may not like each other, hell we may detest some... But that is life. Unlike life, OTM has given us a block button to make it even easier.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

As much as I hate when people from not-arawn chime in on arawn stuff I have to agree with the OP... This has gotten out of hand.

What happened is definitive. No use shouting insults like some pack of 4th graders... It won't change what happened. Instead maybe try and change what is and what will be...

Event 1: DS forms
Event 2: DS becomes decently powerful
Event 3: Res offers to help DS, even gives them a ton of DL Horns so they can complete a bunch of DL sets
Event 4: DS downs hrung for first time with res help
Event 5: DS downs Snorri for first time with res help
Event 6: DS invites members resurgence kicked for a variety of reasons (blackmailing accounts to harassment to threats that extent to rl). DS is their own clan and they are allowed to invite whomever they choose. None of these members returned any of their gear (fact)
Event 7A: Resurgence stops helping DS at bosses. Like duh... Why would we help people we kicked kill bosses?
Event 7B: Some people on both sides hurt because they liked working together, but they realize there isn't anything that can be done because trust gone.
Event 8: Current Day - DS can sometimes kill hrung, but usually wipe from rage. They lock some 4* DL and EDL. Res is still Res. Hurtful words get thrown both ways every once and a while but overall things are how they were before the "alliance" (if I can call it that)

I get stuff went down. But I am sick of this plaguing the forums. Enough is enough... seriously...
So much drama has happened I can't even figure out what went on...
Now that Avalon quit does arawn have to become the new morrigan?

We all play on the same server. We may not like each other, hell we may detest some... But that is life. Unlike life, OTM has given us a block button to make it even easier.
Wasn't res that came to the forums whining, crying, trashing the whole server and basically all clans and all players within it because we are sore losers..

Furthermore as bob pointed out the members we kicked that they took in, were kicked for the very same things that res is falsely accused of over and over again (scamming, bullying, blackmailing, lying) the hypocrisy is astounding :lol:

Someone quick I need a safe space :cry:

I got this white van that says free candy on the side if you want. There is free candy and wifi too! :)
-THEONLYDICE, Chieftan of Cult, One and ONLY Cultmaster of Arawn, level 70 druid that sits in the castle all day,

"De wae is to merch until your stomach wanna perch and then you forgot that you're still level 5 with a bunch of lvl 190 lux...."