Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Chaos Clan Banks of Nuada

So it has been a good 2 months since i have recieved a message from appeals even after mailing them 3 times. A support ticket was also sent the first few days of the banning happening and i recieve a support ticket 2 weeks after i sent my own telling me to message my issues to appeals, lol. Even after sending ANOTHER mail i still have yet to recieve a response from OTM on the banks that were banned for no absolute reason. It really bothers me that all of the work put into the banks has gone to trash because of a possible error that OTM has yet to solve or atleast try to figure out. Not only i but many other Chaos members have tried to get in touch with Muldar and appeals and they also have not recieved an answer.

Re: Chaos Clan Banks of Nuada

Yes, this has been too long. Other clans have got results within days because of posting on forums and we who went through the official channels get ignored for 2 months? Ridiculous.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

Otm clearly has a thing out for nuada. And seems like top clan banks. It's ridiculous. The time it is taking them to fix it is ridiculous. You can't say it's because of current updates and unfathomable. As you have certain members of the team for certain things and I know appeals isn't helping on an update.

Yes, this has been too long. Other clans have got results within days because of posting on forums and we who went through the official channels get ignored for 2 months? Ridiculous.
Will you guys merge with Crew if banks and players are ever unbanned? or Chaos is a complete different clan?

Another thread about clan banks... yaaaaay
*Muldar bashes his head against the table*
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Banned > go to forums > contact appeals > get ignored > still banned > go to forums.

This is a never ending process, but that is months of people’s hard work, wasted time and used plat items locked away. It is also a dead clan and many people quitting. Please help us fix this issue and get our EARNED raid items back.
Sulis, Toxic
TheOG 224 dps druid
Godly BT helm

Will you guys merge with Crew if banks and players are ever unbanned? or Chaos is a complete different clan?
Chaos is a different clan and I am unsure about a merger.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

The account in question was enabled via appeals as stated by the appeals team.

As this was a "Device Disabled" ban you would have been required to login to the account from a different device.

I have removed the device ban which should allow you to now sign in.

Thanks