Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Am I doing appeals wrong ?

So I sent a message back to appeals for my disabled account but I sent them a message through another email then the one I made my account with and they sent me a claim this account message Idk if it’s because of this THT I’m having trouble contacting them about my account I also have my iTunes purchase history if THT helps I just want to get back to the game ASAP
"IT TAKES OVER 30+ LVL 225 SKILLED PLAYERS TO DEFEAT ME GOOD LUCK" :)

Re: Am I doing appeals wrong ?

I've found your email, you should have a reply this week.

I would advise however attaching your payment history as this will speed up the process.

Thanks

Would you want me to also send it through my original email or the one I used? And do I screenshot all of my purchases or some ?

I would advise however attaching your payment history as this will speed up the process.

Thanks

Would you want me to also send it through my original email or the one I used? And do I screenshot all of my purchases or some ?
I would add it as a reply to your email used to contact the Appeals Team (Although they should reply shortly most likely requesting these details)

Some should be fine though they may ask for a specific date range.

Thanks

I would add it as a reply to your email used to contact the Appeals Team (Although they should reply shortly most likely requesting these details)

Some should be fine though they may ask for a specific date range.
I mean they already replyd they gave me a list of what they wanted and to answer as many of them I did but I thought i messed up and accidentally made them think I was trying to claim an account by using a different email then the one I registered my game but I’m trying to resolve the ban lol and one more question why does the ingame ban say 25/03/18?