Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: world with best items market

Taranis has a nice market. Nothing goes for too over the top and im generally happy with our economy rn. Tried xfering to some other servers, from what ive seen prices here are up to 4× cheaper than the last server I visited.
Epona has the best market, the OP has been answered
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Taranis has a nice market. Nothing goes for too over the top and im generally happy with our economy rn. Tried xfering to some other servers, from what ive seen prices here are up to 4× cheaper than the last server I visited.
real answer is belenus, idols only 500g each
Nee, Proud CHIEFTAIN of the beloved Aeon KodiakReavers of Belenus,
229 Druid

Oh yes ofc! Best deal ever
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

500g lmao
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]