Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Final Chicken Chaser competition results! - Pending Review

Just shows how lame these competitions are. Only those that seem to have unlimited free time will win. Something more casual in the future would be more appreciated
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Just shows how lame these competitions are. Only those that seem to have unlimited free time will win. Something more casual in the future would be more appreciated
So u wana take the competitiveness out of a compitition?
I believe he wants it to be more skill based, rather than a “who can click the same chicken spawns every time over a week” competition. I mean it’s alright as a one-off but I would also like a skill-based comp.
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

Well account sharing is a possibility...many just very desperate to cheat in all human way possible. how can one pick chickens 24 hours nonstop? no eating, peeing, bathing, etc etc...the competitiom lasted 7 days for cryin out loud. it is not even about the prizes anymore... point is people invested (or wasted) 7 days on this constest it will be great if you reward the correct individuals. whatever that Zenther dude was doing was eventually discovered by others... 152 chickens per hour in the last 12 with heavy comp... just plain baffling. check the individual stats maybe? i dont know how the team is doing the review for this but hope justice is served at the end :3
World: LUGH
Class: Mage(reytch)-Rogue(OnceBitten)-Druid(TwiceShy)
Level: 221-223-205
RETIRED

World: EPONA
Clan: SizeMatters
Class: Mage(Mahikera/Niebe/ChocolateMastah)-Rogue(Balisong)-Druid(Albularya)-Warrior(Mandarangan)-Ranger(Palaso)
Level: 225/224/170-224-233-226-225

Relax folks...everything RESPAWNS!
I'm a MIRROR, how I treat you is a mere reflection of how you are to me.

Congratulations everybody!

25k chickens! :o maybe you should look into the career options of Chicken Wrangling?
Or any career for that matter lol

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Are we really getting jealous over chickens
No lol, I didn’t even come close to the top 10. No one likes cheaters which is what probably happened with this dude