Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Top rangers

Hello! I am very curious who people think are the top rangers in the game. I would love to hear about whos the top dog of each server and even more curious about an order of best rangers that you all know about :o i have seen a few rangers who look very strong but not many. This would help out a lot with what server should i join and who should i ask in the future for advice from dif servers. I was looking at arawn because the top ranger in this great game plays there but i am told he quit :( hope to hear from you all soon. Thankyou!

Re: Top rangers

Who told you that i have quit the game @hoomanchoo? Am assuming your talking about me since im the top arawn ranger. I play on epona now so feel free to hit me up there whenever.

As for the top rangers in the game, there are a lot of strong rangers who know a lot about their class and are active on the forums. Legendz, reef and myself are probably the 3 most active on forums. Reef has sorta disapeared recently but im sure will be back around soon. Some not so active on forums are limbow, sharpshooter7 and xwolfex. Those 3 are all on epona if you ever wanna talk to them. Even chaotic, before playing nuada they were a very knowledgable ranger who played on gwydieon.

As for the strongest rangers in the game, bluestar is without a doubt the best geared ranger however that doesnt always mean strongest. I am not too sure about if blue gear swaps or what build or anything so cant really comment there but certainly blue legendz and me would have to be 3 of the strongest rangers that i can think of in the game currently.
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Re: Top rangers

Who told you that i have quit the game @hoomanchoo? Am assuming your talking about me since im the top arawn ranger. I play on epona now so feel free to hit me up there whenever.

As for the top rangers in the game, there are a lot of strong rangers who know a lot about their class and are active on the forums. Legendz, reef and myself are probably the 3 most active on forums. Reef has sorta disapeared recently but im sure will be back around soon. Some not so active on forums are limbow, sharpshooter7 and xwolfex. Those 3 are all on epona if you ever wanna talk to them. Even chaotic, before playing nuada they were a very knowledgable ranger who played on gwydieon.

As for the strongest rangers in the game, bluestar is without a doubt the best geared ranger however that doesnt always mean strongest. I am not too sure about if blue gear swaps or what build or anything so cant really comment there but certainly blue legendz and me would have to be 3 of the strongest rangers that i can think of in the game currently.
Uhm lies I’m #1 I outdps dg sets without full dg,_,
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.