Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Apple now requires loot box drop rates to be disclosed

I don't have a big problem with not knowing the rates for chest items or even drop rates of in game items. If I want it enough I'm going to buy more chances to get it or kill more bosses to get it. It wont be a game changer for me.
Wait until you spent thousands of dollars until you get a dragon egg.
That is a personal choice. You have to have a certain mindset to spend soooooooooo much on a game. Players probably expected to get a maxed dragon for $1k. What information we do have about its rate is that it's about as rare as a 4k plat jackpot if not more. The player has to take responsibility for spending that much, not otm. If you feel cheated after the fact. How much would an exact rate that is comparable to a 4k plat jackpot change your mind? This fact about it being a jackpot was on the firebreathe chests and otm has said here that they were a jackpot. You would have to win a jackpot 6 times.
If I had known the drop rate I wouldn’t have bought dragon chests I would have saved gold for dragon eggs.
I thought drop rate would be more common so figured $300 would get me a lol 6... nooope lol
1600 chests later 2 eggs...
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Wait until you spent thousands of dollars until you get a dragon egg.
That is a personal choice. You have to have a certain mindset to spend soooooooooo much on a game. Players probably expected to get a maxed dragon for $1k. What information we do have about its rate is that it's about as rare as a 4k plat jackpot if not more. The player has to take responsibility for spending that much, not otm. If you feel cheated after the fact. How much would an exact rate that is comparable to a 4k plat jackpot change your mind? This fact about it being a jackpot was on the firebreathe chests and otm has said here that they were a jackpot. You would have to win a jackpot 6 times.
If I had known the drop rate I wouldn’t have bought dragon chests I would have saved gold for dragon eggs.
I thought drop rate would be more common so figured $300 would get me a lol 6... nooope lol
How many times did you hit 4k plat or 2m jackpot.

Never have in my life.
Jackpot pet doesn’t mean same rarity as jackpot prizes. I was in close beta so I thought I had a rough idea on drop rates... I was way off...
Bob The God

Taking bets: will we see an update before drop rates are announced? (Meaning otm will increase drop rates before announcing so that we never know what the rate is atm)
They're probably going to lie about the drop rates honestly. There's no way apple can tell if they're lying or not.

They already made their first move by moving this too Off-Topic section where it doesn't even belong.
LVRogue

Never have in my life.
Jackpot pet doesn’t mean same rarity as jackpot prizes. I was in close beta so I thought I had a rough idea on drop rates... I was way off...
Even if it had a 50% chance of an egg to drop doesn’t mean you'd get an egg even if you opened a million chests. High drop chance or low drop chance is still a chance at not getting what you had hoped for
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Never have in my life.
Even if it had a 50% chance of an egg to drop doesn’t mean you'd get an egg even if you opened a million chests. High drop chance or low drop chance is still a chance at not getting what you had hoped for
Was going to say this, people don’t understand this, it works the same way with raid drops

Never have in my life.
Was going to say this, people don’t understand this, it works the same way with raid drops
They gave us other chest items to compare rarity to they said rarity would be same as that of getting a mount.
The jackpot rarity isn’t the same as that of a mount...
Bob The God