Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Yuletide Fishing Extravaganza!

Question: will the end of competition require a server reset?
The competition shouldn't require a restart. As you approach the set end time of 17:00 UTC you should also receive some messages providing an in game countdown and finally a popup concluding the competition.
Hi, the initial posts lists 16:00 as the finish time, has the competition been extended one hour?

Also as the leaderboard does not update, would I possibly be able to find out the current score of 11th place on Balor?

Question: will the end of competition require a server reset?
The competition shouldn't require a restart. As you approach the set end time of 17:00 UTC you should also receive some messages providing an in game countdown and finally a popup concluding the competition.
Hi, the initial posts lists 16:00 as the finish time, has the competition been extended one hour?

Also as the leaderboard does not update, would I possibly be able to find out the current score of 11th place on Balor?
As the initial start time was moved, we extended it to 17:00 UTC.

392 Fish caught is currently the number to beat to get placed in the top ten on Balor, only 2 hours to go, good luck!

30 minutes left until competition end! Remember that the leaderboards will take a while to update, so fish until the end of the line!
Can i know my current rank (or of im top 10)
(XXZEEMXXheal) world: herne

As well as the first place at my world and how many they caught so i know if i have a chance to catch up