Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Muldar Holiday

Hey Heroes,

Just wanted to let you know I will (semi) be on holiday from tomorrow 19th of December until the 4th of January for the festive break!

I will still be active to a certain degree (Community Managers never really take holidays) but I'm leaving you in Tadaaah and the OTM staffs capable hands for the time being. please someone at OTM keep Snik off the forum he will have revenge on me while I am gone I can feel it

There will be a slight slowdown on social media / forums but I will still be active as I travel and visit family etc

I wish the entire community a very Merry Christmas and hope you are all having a wonderful festive season!

-Muldar

Re: Muldar Holiday

I saw Muldar Holiday and thought we were getting a special mini event celebrating Muldar :lol:

Enjoy your time off!
I'll be honest... i thought the same thing. Wouldn't be a bad idea for a mini event sometime in the future ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Enjoy your holiday Muldar, and thank you and Tadaah for keeping us up to date on everything!

See ya next year!
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Happy holiday and a very merry Xmas Muldar!
Morrigan -
Neodym, ranger, Lvl 223,Morrigan Kojak, warrior, Lvl 221, Mabon
Tuula, rogue, Lvl 223, Morrigan Topnotch, ranger, Lvl 220, Mabon
Streiff,ranger, lvl 220, Epona

I saw Muldar Holiday and thought we were getting a special mini event celebrating Muldar :lol:

Enjoy your time off!
If Muldar's getting a mini event I want one too :)
Muldar and Dexxa arena boss 2018