Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Find the dragon egg drop rate experimentally

In the interests of fairness, also post the number of 4k plat drops and 2m gold drops received. So you can also compare the drop rates against the other jackpot items. Anecdotal evidence suggests that the eggs have a better drop rate, yet I've never seen anyone complain about the drop rates of the 4k plat and 2m gold prizes.
clanless in a clan filled world
- and happy to be so

In the interests of fairness, also post the number of 4k plat drops and 2m gold drops received. So you can also compare the drop rates against the other jackpot items. Anecdotal evidence suggests that the eggs have a better drop rate, yet I've never seen anyone complain about the drop rates of the 4k plat and 2m gold prizes.
An egg is not a jackpot, you need six of them. Let’s get real, we had legacy mounts and they dropped at what may have been a reasonable rate. It appears one egg is dropping at the rate of the previous legacy mount. Believe what you may, but I don’t expect one egg to drop at the same rate os one of those jackpot prizes. An egg should be 1/6th of a jackpot.

An egg is not a jackpot, you need six of them. Let’s get real, we had legacy mounts and they dropped at what may have been a reasonable rate. It appears one egg is dropping at the rate of the previous legacy mount. Believe what you may, but I don’t expect one egg to drop at the same rate os one of those jackpot prizes. An egg should be 1/6th of a jackpot.
By OTM's own description, the egg is a jackpot prize. Whether you choose to believe that or not is up to you. But the fact is an egg is a jackpot prize.
Read the description of the dragon egg in the food of the gods patch notes.
clanless in a clan filled world
- and happy to be so

Eggs are a jackpot prize... just like 2m gold, 4K plat, and past 100% mounts. Clearly the drop rates for the eggs are higher than all of those other jackpot prizes simply because you need 6 of them.

I don’t understand why everyone is complaining. Just don’t buy the fire breath chests period and get Aeon if it’s that big of a deal to you. Don’t get mad just because you lost a gamble that you decided to take part of and knew completely what you were getting into
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

my clanny opened 20 and got 1... another opened 800 and got 0... another opened 300 and got 2... i opened 350 and zilch xD

i dont know if this helps in anyway with ur probability calculation but it's pure luck i think...
World: LUGH
Class: Mage(reytch)-Rogue(OnceBitten)-Druid(TwiceShy)
Level: 221-223-205
RETIRED

World: EPONA
Clan: SizeMatters
Class: Mage(Mahikera/Niebe/ChocolateMastah)-Rogue(Balisong)-Druid(Albularya)-Warrior(Mandarangan)-Ranger(Palaso)
Level: 225/224/170-224-233-226-225

Relax folks...everything RESPAWNS!
I'm a MIRROR, how I treat you is a mere reflection of how you are to me.