Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Did otm nerf tier 6 dragon pet damage after beta?

I just got my tier 6 dragon pet and the cold damage is 1915 at dragon taming ability at 1960/2350. My clanny told me that in beta, the tier 6 dragon pet dmg was around 3k. Although I have not max the ability, 3k is way out and I don't think at 2350 ability, the damage will be close to 3k. Did otm nerf the dmg? If so, it is not right as many of us spent lots of gold and or plats to get the dragon eggs to max out t to get the damage we saw in beta. Can otm pl come clean and address it to buff the damage to beta level. If not, we would have been misled into paying for the chests and eggs.

Re: Did otm nerf tier 6 dragon pet damage after beta?

I just got my tier 6 dragon pet and the cold damage is 1915 at dragon taming ability at 1960/2350. My clanny told me that in beta, the tier 6 dragon pet dmg was around 3k. Although I have not max the ability, 3k is way out and I don't think at 2350 ability, the damage will be close to 3k. Did otm nerf the dmg? If so, it is not right as many of us spent lots of gold and or plats to get the dragon eggs to max out t to get the damage we saw in beta. Can otm pl come clean and address it to buff the damage to beta level. If not, we would have been misled into paying for the chests and eggs.
Beta is no means the live game and anything in beta is subject to change. This has been well established in the past and should still be continually in your conscience when you are purchasing items. Beats are for testing, if an item needs adjusting or feedback occurs there’s easily arguable room for otm to step in and fix that before it comes to the live game.

Couldnt have said it better myself pirana. Beta starts are not finalised and can easily be changed.

On a side note, whoever told you info from closed beta smelly should not be allowed. Reason for being a closed beta is that the stats are not open to the community for this exact reason.
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Couldnt have said it better myself pirana. Beta starts are not finalised and can easily be changed.

On a side note, whoever told you info from closed beta smelly should not be allowed. Reason for being a closed beta is that the stats are not open to the community for this exact reason.
I was going to also mention that point but wasn’t sure if it was open or closed beta. Thanks :)

Dang I was told them same, and is that 1915 initial dmg? Or with the proc as well?
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.