Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Sneaky Updates

Sentinel Fall repeatable quest xp was nerfed quite severely from about 104.5k xp to 71k xp.

Really tired of OTM introducing little updates like this with no transparency.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

Re: Sneaky Updates

Are you sure it's not just the toon level getting above the threshold at which xp drops off for the quest?
Also, with the slightly expanded quest line, there are a few more repeatable quests, one or 2 of which give just as good xp, which can take its place. So it's not all bad.
clanless in a clan filled world
- and happy to be so

Ahhh!.
I guess they decided the subsequent quests they've added are adequate replacements.
Just need to move on quickly then to the new ones. At least with the new repeatable quests they still remain active even if you move on in the quest line. So at least that's better than the sentinel quest. I wish I knew, the first time I got there, that the sentinel quest was then the last good repeatable quest. I wouldn't have moved past it if I'd known. At least it doesn't matter any more, currently.
- and happy to be so

Sentinel Fall repeatable quest xp was nerfed quite severely from about 104.5k xp to 71k xp.

Really tired of OTM introducing little updates like this with no transparency.
Hopefully information/reasoning regarding this and other changes will be highlighted in the patch notes release projected for friday
Washed up Epona rogue that doesn't play
225 Rogue Toothpick
215 Warrior Anubis

Checking on this right now as I don't have the information off-hand. Thanks for posting either way. This would be an example of an item we'll want to have a bit more transparency on in the future. Additionally, we'll want to aim to release Patch Notes prior to the patch.

Checking on this right now as I don't have the information off-hand. Thanks for posting either way. This would be an example of an item we'll want to have a bit more transparency on in the future. Additionally, we'll want to aim to release Patch Notes prior to the patch.
Appreciate the reply.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

I noticed this change too. Now killing Razorclaw is the best option at that level range which is remained around 93k xp.
Unless OTM have changed it from beta, I haven't checked yet, after finishing the new quest extension I remember at least one of the new repeatable quests given by the mad smuggler gives over 100k xp and remains available after the quest line is currently finished.
- and happy to be so

I noticed this change too. Now killing Razorclaw is the best option at that level range which is remained around 93k xp.
Unless OTM have changed it from beta, I haven't checked yet, after finishing the new quest extension I remember at least one of the new repeatable quests given by the mad smuggler gives over 100k xp and remains available after the quest line is currently finished.
I guess I don't have it yet. I'm currently doing quests for the poisoner in Fingal. The previous ones were the two repeatable quests in Dunskeig (both around 70k xp), but not for the mad smuggler.