Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Royalties

Dear OTM,

My name is FireBreath, 172 mage from belenus. I am so glad you guys finally noticed my undying love for this game and decided to name a chest in my honor. You guys are so kind! Unfortunately I was here before this chest. For every chest bought I demand 1 plat in royalties. And maybe a lvl 6 black dragon pet to compensate for the imminent PTSD I will have obtained by the end of this event thing, from the amount of people shouting my name causing me to lose my focus on whatever I am doing.

Sincerely,
FireBreath

(Pls no kill me is only joke)
(But if u still wanna gimme royalties i will not decline)

Re: Royalties

Dear OTM,

My name is FireBreath, 172 mage from belenus. I am so glad you guys finally noticed my undying love for this game and decided to name a chest in my honor. You guys are so kind! Unfortunately I was here before this chest. For every chest bought I demand 1 plat in royalties. And maybe a lvl 6 black dragon pet to compensate for the imminent PTSD I will have obtained by the end of this event thing, from the amount of people shouting my name causing me to lose my focus on whatever I am doing.

Sincerely,
FireBreath

I agree 100%, OTM please help this poor man.

Re: Royalties

Dear OTM,

Sincerely,
FireBreath

I agree 100%, OTM please help this poor man.
Did he just reply to himself?