Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

EG Ranger Skill Build

Hey rangers of all worlds,
I recently leveled my alt ranger up to 215 and am struggling to find a good skill setup for my ranger. So I thought I’d ask what other eg rangers were using at endgame for bossing. I appreciate any feedback, suggestions, and advice! Thank you

Re: EG Ranger Skill Build

Depends if you use bolas or not, I know some of our rangers do just in case need to kite a boss if low on numbers.

Steady aim/sharpen weapons/sharp shot/rapid shot/double shot are your go-to skills. Long shot and light heal are okay, if you have to spare skill points, but wouldn't use during haste.

The rest are trash.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

Depends if you use bolas or not, I know some of our rangers do just in case need to kite a boss if low on numbers.

Steady aim/sharpen weapons/sharp shot/rapid shot/double shot are your go-to skills. Long shot and light heal are okay, if you have to spare skill points, but wouldn't use during haste.

The rest are trash.
This.

Suggest maxing rapid shot to save on hastes on bosses that are less likely to rage on you.

@OP 221+ is an EG ranger, not 215
Wattzon of Sulis

Sharpshot 50/50 steady aim 50/50 sharpen weaps 50/50 barbed shot 50/50 bolas 42/50 double shot 42/50 rapid shot 2/50 works fine for me.
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Sharpshot 50/50 steady aim 50/50 sharpen weaps 50/50 barbed shot 50/50 bolas 42/50 double shot 42/50 rapid shot 2/50 works fine for me.
how much is ur barbed ticking
depends on the boss. But i am the only ranger on arawn with lvl 50 barbed so have total control of it on bosses. If one or two others started using it i would drop it. Its barely worth using atm. Needs a reduction in cast time or a change of damage type to poison/bleeding to actually be worth using. The energy consumption of it is rediculous as it is now.
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

I disagree._.! I use this build.-.

Longshot
Sharpshot
Double shot
Steady aim
Bolas (just in case it’s needed)
Rest into rapid

Reason I use this is because
1. Many other rangers have sharpen weps better than mine so there’s no need for me to use it.
2. I only use longshot and double shot with edl quiv skill on to basically maximize its dmg
3. I have hastes to spare so I don’t need rapid as much._.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Hey rangers of all worlds,
I recently leveled my alt ranger up to 215 and am struggling to find a good skill setup for my ranger. So I thought I’d ask what other eg rangers were using at endgame for bossing. I appreciate any feedback, suggestions, and advice! Thank you
Should be hasting

Sharpshot, sharp weps, steady aim, bolas, double shot
Hi