Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: The best setup

Ice shards is definitely more superior unless you're a solo mage and it's a boss that favours fire mages.

I also don't hotbar slot, but I know how powerful it can be in terms of saving skill points. Depends on availability of gear, you can save yourself 50-60 skill points.
As long as you pay good attention to incinerate and continue lapping other fire mages you will be unstoppable on most event bosses besides the ones weak to ice and pierce.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

DG set Riviere ammy godly recast charm godly firestorm recast brace the incinerate godly gele brace 4 godly fb gele rings edl offhand and void fb .

bunny pet.

fb fs incinerate fire lure then pierce lure or ice shards.

wolf mount

full focus

if struggling for skill pts would switch riviere ammy for osan firestorm godly
I would say ice shard before incinerate. Versatility is extremely helpful for a fire mage in dealing with 205/210 EDL, some legacy, gele xtals, and any mob weak to ice but resistant to fire.

As for the meteor brace, I wouldn't say its the best. Skill point wise it is, stat point wise it isn't. Godly Mordy brace adds close to the same fire magic, then adds 510 fire bolt damage.

Also you would want to hot-swap a godly ice shard ring, godly fire attune ring, godly orphic fire lure ring, godly fire storm ring, godly e shield ring, godly ring of burning/inferno.
I agree, incinerate is pretty ehh. Plus with the DG set you get +1800 shards so take advantage of that, especially in raids with ice mages already luring.

The 2 best braces are necro firestorm and mordy firebolt, hands down.

A good note to add, those fire mages who cannot obtain DG armor are still very lucky compared to ice mages. With a godly fs hrung helm, occult gear, and ancient beastbone gloves you pull in +1200 firebolt damage and +1450 firestorm damage which is near what DG will add damagewise(but youll have less accuracy health and energy due to DG's bonuses).
Fury you make a mistake here about accuracy. Fire magic and ice magic only directly impact damage really... The plateau already hit mages ages ago and now it doesn't really do anything for accuracy.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Fury you make a mistake here about accuracy. Fire magic and ice magic only directly impact damage really... The plateau already hit mages ages ago and now it doesn't really do anything for accuracy.
Every bit helps to hit more, just like every bit of focus helps to hit more damage.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

Every bit helps to hit more, just like every bit of focus helps to hit more damage.
Fire/ice magic helps damage just as well... I think its 500 fire magic=100 focus on average... But OTM equates 500 fire magic to 50 focus in terms of rarity on gear, so in all reality you are more likley to boost your damage through fire magic than focus.
But in terms of accuracy it doesn't do anywhere near as much. 1k fire magic is needed after 2200 to notice any real impact...
Bob The God

But in terms of accuracy it doesn't do anywhere near as much. 1k fire magic is needed after 2200 to notice any real impact...
Which the DG gives, and then some. I was talking about my suggestion to DG-less fire mages. My setup had nearly the same damage but NO fire magic. DG's set has a lot of fire magic.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Keepin' it old school.

Which the DG gives, and then some. I was talking about my suggestion to DG-less fire mages. My setup had nearly the same damage but NO fire magic. DG's set has a lot of fire magic.
For a full DG set maybe, but I have DG BP which adds 1k and I don't notice any accuracy buff on prot gele or mobs in general. I have 5.7k fire magic atm and I don't notice much of a comparable difference between myself and clannies who have 3k fire magic.
Bob The God

DG set Riviere ammy godly recast charm godly firestorm recast brace the incinerate godly gele brace 4 godly fb gele rings edl offhand and void fb .

bunny pet.

wolf mount

full focus

So you would use a firebolt misc cooldown and a skull?
Hi

bunny pet.

wolf mount

full focus

So you would use a firebolt misc cooldown and a skull?
I'm assuming he means the void fb gele wand
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Keepin' it old school.

Being an ice mage is also a viable option :p (can’t wait for armos reaction) but as for dps I will contest any fire mage on my server for kills where the fire and ice resistances are the same, also as ice is generally the less favored element therefore getting gear may be eaiser at endgame.
World: Gwydion Clan: Relentless

Krumz~220+ Mage
Krums~220+ Dps Druid

Retirement dident work out for me .-.