Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Can't Log In

Hello, I was currently playing online choosing a server and then the game kicked me out saying error this account is already logged in and I haven’t been able to log in for a few hours now and I have never shared my account information. I wish for it to be fixed so I can enjoy the game again, I played in epona and arawn. I have already sent 2 messages to the support link that you gave to panther as well.

I’m having a similar issue, it has been years since I’ve played this game and I want to try to get back into it again. I know my username but not my password and my account was created before emails were needed to play. I made an account on this to try and get my account back but no luck so far. Can someone help me?

I’m having a similar issue, it has been years since I’ve played this game and I want to try to get back into it again. I know my username but not my password and my account was created before emails were needed to play. I made an account on this to try and get my account back but no luck so far. Can someone help me?
Hello,

The forums are not monitored by our Customer Support Team. Please email support@onethumbmobile.com with your username, character name, and server you play on.

Thank you :)