Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Cost of Firestorm

I'm planning to buy one and wondered how much it costs on other worlds. Here in Balor it’s usually between 180k - 220k but if you’re lucky enough you may get one for 150k. That’s the lowest price I’ve ever seen.

Re: Cost of Firestorm

Idk, 30k I think
Occasionally since they implemented the log into any server from Android or iOS devices I like to check out AHs on different servers. So far from crom and Danu are the only servers I haven't checked out. I haven't seen firestorm on any server for cheaper than 160k.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Couple weeks ago I checked out the Morrigan AH and there were 3 copies of it in there and the cheapest copy was 205k
I don't know about other servers, but Morrigan auction house is by NO means a fair judge of prices... If you looked closer, you could also see restos for 800g ea (normal is 200), xps for 5k ea (normal is 4), idols for 200g ea (people rarely buy for the "standard" 100g), and a ton of other overinflated junk. Pretty much the only thing that people with brains on morri buy from the auction house is high-end fash, and occasionally lux. If you put in the Morrigan Marketplace line chat that you wanted to buy firestorm, you'd find it for prolly around 50k. AH is overpriced.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Couple weeks ago I checked out the Morrigan AH and there were 3 copies of it in there and the cheapest copy was 205k
I don't know about other servers, but Morrigan auction house is by NO means a fair judge of prices... If you looked closer, you could also see restos for 800g ea (normal is 200), xps for 5k ea (normal is 4), idols for 200g ea (people rarely buy for the "standard" 100g), and a ton of other overinflated junk. Pretty much the only thing that people with brains on morri buy from the auction house is high-end fash, and occasionally lux. If you put in the Morrigan Marketplace line chat that you wanted to buy firestorm, you'd find it for prolly around 50k. AH is overpriced.
People with brains buy high end fashion? lol ok.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

No need to be rude, just because you don't like me. I said the only thing that people with brains buy from the auction house is high end fashion. Most people with brains don't buy from AH, because prices are so high, and that was my point to the OP. Please stop interjecting useless spite into the posts of people you don't like. We aren't in elementary school anymore, if you don't agree, then write a rational antithesis and we can discuss it like adults.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

No need to be rude, just because you don't like me. I said the only thing that people with brains buy from the auction house is high end fashion. Most people with brains don't buy from AH, because prices are so high, and that was my point to the OP. Please stop interjecting useless spite into the posts of people you don't like. We aren't in elementary school anymore, if you don't agree, then write a rational antithesis and we can discuss it like adults.
touched a nerve there. maybe you should get off your high horse and stop insulting people who have no choice but to use the auction house. Not everyone in Morrigan have access to your biased and exclusive marketplace, lol.

Plus, I wouldn't really use the term "people with brains" whether they buy high end fashion from the AH or Line char, the fact that they spend millions of gold for useless high end fashion, means they put a lot more stock in looks more so than other players who spend their gold on other more useful things.

And oh please, you're the one to say we aren't in elementary school anymore. Just take a moment and understand what you said - basically called everyone who buy from AH, and not from your marketplace, stupid people. That's some bigotry there buddy. Grow up.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.