Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Where's the balance??

All of this once again depends on your gear and the amount of money you have.
If at the level of 140 you still using a golden blade it will definitely be harder to kill the mobs.
I think the game is build that once you hit a certain level you will be forced to spend lots of real cash or spend life of real time to get barely any gold. And mobs are op so you can spend all ur plat on restoration potions.
Like realistically.

You had a good chance of being a good player without spending money back in 2011-2012. Now days the only way you can get good is by grinding lots and being on a lot which kind hits you that you spend 5 hours farming and you get like 20k..

If I was a new player and saw all this items people have I would just quit because I could never realistically get them and in the end I will just waste lots of time
This!!

Mobs started getting way too much to kill from when carrow was made and then they got even tougher at the tower. I've seen the problem, it's the stars of the mobs, as they go up in starts the hp evades damage and w/e else goes up way too much. I only tested on the hawkhurst but a 1 star has about 2k hp while a 4 star has about 7k hp... that's a massive difference in health, it shouldn't be anywhere near that it should go up by 1k per star.

I don’t understand that the higher the mob, the harder they should be to kill however I’m 166 and I do loose a lot of health killing 1* and 2* mobs equal to me in carrow. 3* leave me almost dead and 4* impossible. So if I want to kill just mobs I have to wait for full regeneration each time.
The game was designed for group leveling, 3*s are realistically the highest you will be able to kill without a group until you surpass the level of the mob, with the exceptions of the damned shadowhounds...
Except if you were a druid haha. I could solo all edl PH's at lvl 205 with my wind build. I didn't make it to the arcane area yet, but i think i can solo that bloodhound you're talking about without restores/lixs.

The mobs in game are fine as they are every server can kill the mobs / bosses so keep them how they are just work on new bosses. Also classes are fine as they are would be boring if they were all balanced i lately made a druid to try the difference when levelling and it was fun if they were all the same there would be no challenge
----------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------

For people complain mobs are hard to kill I remember when there was no xp nerf critical skill and such/ bounties no one was complaining so much then that it was hard to level its like every new Person wants the game to be so easy although it's already easy . You can get any class to 142 in 4 days without lixing . I remember it took like 40 xps to get 1-100 and around 110 it took 2 xps a level. Be happy that it's easy to level stop complaining . Was rushed probably bare mistakes. So don't spell check meh
----------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------

I don’t understand that the higher the mob, the harder they should be to kill however I’m 166 and I do loose a lot of health killing 1* and 2* mobs equal to me in carrow. 3* leave me almost dead and 4* impossible. So if I want to kill just mobs I have to wait for full regeneration each time.
The game was designed for group leveling, 3*s are realistically the highest you will be able to kill without a group until you surpass the level of the mob, with the exceptions of the damned shadowhounds...
Except if you were a druid haha. I could solo all edl PH's at lvl 205 with my wind build. I didn't make it to the arcane area yet, but i think i can solo that bloodhound you're talking about without restores/lixs.
We have a ranger like that, and even he despises the shadow hounds. They are just grrrr -.-
@muldar @otm
please nerf the shadowhounds lol
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

All mof this once again depends on your gear and the amount of money you have.
If at the level of 140 you still using a golden blade it will definitely be harder to kill the mobs.
I think the game is build that once you hit a certain level you will be forced to spend lots of real cash or spend life of real time to get barely any gold. And mobs are op so you can spend all ur plat on restoration potions.
Like realistically.

You had a good chance of being a good player without spending money back in 2011-2012. Now days the only way you can get good is by grinding lots and being on a lot which kind hits you that you spend 5 hours farming and you get like 20k..

If I was a new player and saw all this items people have I would just quit because I could never realistically get them and in the end I will just waste lots of time
This!!

Mobs started getting way too much to kill from when carrow was made and then they got even tougher at the tower. I've seen the problem, it's the stars of the mobs, as they go up in starts the hp evades damage and w/e else goes up way too much. I only tested on the hawkhurst but a 1 star has about 2k hp while a 4 star has about 7k hp... that's a massive difference in health, it shouldn't be anywhere near that it should go up by 1k per star.
In the start OTM really took their time on mobs. I really enjoy areas all the way to Otherworld. Corrowmore became a little challenge specially when Yellow Boggans heal themselves like crazy...

All mof this once again depends on your gear and the amount of money you have.
Like realistically.

This!!

In the start OTM really took their time on mobs. I really enjoy areas all the way to Otherworld. Corrowmore became a little challenge specially when Yellow Boggans heal themselves like crazy...
Their heal could be easily interrupted though. Idk I never had any real problems with anything in carrowmore except the 4* bolgs and the 4* fire bogans when first doing the bog caves.

I think the real mob problems came in the tower update... 4*s were just unrealistically op.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at