Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Food Of The Gods iOS Beta.

My account was coppied over (with old password required to login. Not current) but my ranger ventius is not on the account at all._. I was looking forward to play a bit o beta tonight after a $hitty week. .-.

Also i need to be added to the beta forum plz muldar. Wasnt added because i changed my forum name
Appears copied on the server, try old passwords.

Added.
i can login fine when i use old pw but my ranger was not coppied over to the beta.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (91.1 KiB) Viewed 2531 times
Miss you too goodies! :)
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

My account was coppied over (with old password required to login. Not current) but my ranger ventius is not on the account at all._. I was looking forward to play a bit o beta tonight after a $hitty week. .-.

Also i need to be added to the beta forum plz muldar. Wasnt added because i changed my forum name
Appears copied on the server, try old passwords.

Added.
i can login fine when i use old pw but my ranger was not coppied over to the beta.image.jpeg

Miss you too goodies! :)
Can you PM me the username you are trying to login to?

Are you using pre cross platform username?

Somehow my character was not copied over to android beta is it anyway this can be fixed as its happened in every beta test not
Osheen Powell- Ranger 164 Fingal
Sinful Sunkiss-Mage 105 Fingal
Treebagger- Druid 60 Fingal
Proud Member Of
Whykicamoocow
One for all and all for one
If you need me mail me

Gandalf123- server-Nuada

Received acceptance email and downloaded flighttest, I'm assuming the code will be sent in later on because I have no code sent to me yet. :)
You applied with a @Yahoo address, check all inbox folders but you may not receive the invite.

You applied with a @Yahoo address, check all inbox folders but you may not receive the invite.
Yahoo is notorious for not getting apple emails. No junk mail, they just disappear into a black hole. That's what happened to me when I used to use yahoo email. I suggest applying with your @icloud.com email that comes with your apple ID. Since it's Apple, it works every time with iOS beta.
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide