Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Bone Giant best drops - Ruby skull pendant

What are some of the drops people have seen or got from the Bone Giant? Ruby skull pendants are among the rarest historical items and likely the least common type of drop in the game. For Sulis, they're statistically rarer than skain bloodthorn necks. One ruby skull dropped to a very lucky person in our clan.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (148.77 KiB) Viewed 3317 times
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (24.46 KiB) Viewed 3317 times
World - Sulis
Clan - Toxic

H3ROsRogue - lvl 220 rogue
H3ROsRanger - lvl 200 ranger
H3ROsMage - lvl 220 mage
H3ROsDruid - lvl 220 druid
H3ROsWarrior - lvl 200 warrior
H3ROsLocker - lvl 190 rogue

Can't imagine losing kills to a ranger in 2019.

Re: Bone Giant best drops - Ruby skull pendant

Looks neat but useless.
Its not useless. In fact it can be somewhat op if used correctly, though I won't speak further on the matter.

I bought one of those that dropped, only known one on lugh atm, something I wanted for a long time, but it's still not worth legacy coming back imo.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

Looks neat but useless.
Its not useless. In fact it can be somewhat op if used correctly, though I won't speak further on the matter.

I bought one of those that dropped, only known one on lugh atm, something I wanted for a long time, but it's still not worth legacy coming back imo.
It's useless in the sense that it doesn't progress you much towards end game.

Only a design that looks neat.

I may be biased but collectors don't work on this game, with small server sizes and an emphasis on end gaming, like no one will buy 0% mounts.
Wattzon of Sulis

Looks neat but useless.

It's useless in the sense that it doesn't progress you much towards end game.

Only a design that looks neat.

I may be biased but collectors don't work on this game, with small server sizes and an emphasis on end gaming, like no one will buy 0% mounts.
Not what I ment. Endgame even, you may find a specialized use for it...
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

Looks neat but useless.

I look at everything from a leveling and progress point of view. That charm is great if you don't have a charm at all. But there are dozens of much better charms. Someone thr other day asked me if I wanted to buy this 40 speed broom for like 1.5 mil. I'm like what in thr world am I gonna do with a 40 speed broom except stick it in my bank and be out 1.5 mil
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue