Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Original and Exceptional

Heyyo, heroes!

I'm searching for the most exceptional overall server on Celtic Heroes. Simply out of curiosity, which server do you think is the best and why? ***NO NAMING AND SHAMING OR ANYTHING ALONG THOSE LINES***

In addition, I also would like to know which server was the very first, original server. I've done a bit of searching but cannot seem to find an answer anywhere. Logic would dictate that the original server should also be the one with the most rare items, so I'm eager to know what's available there and what their economy is like.

Thanks in advance to all who reply!

Best regards,
Val

Aetheon - 100+ Rogue on Lir
KserRogue - 90+ Rogue on Epona
Hero of Dal Riata since Beltane 2013

"Failure to plan is planning to fail."

"If serving is beneath you, leadership is beyond you."

Re: Original and Exceptional

Best is defined by personal play preferences. So the best for one player isn't the best for all players.
Of course. That is why I specifically wrote "Which do you think is best and why?" Is this an issue?

I haven't had any problems on Mabon thus far, although i have been reluctant to join a clan so far.

I don't suggest arawn or rosemerta unless you like dom clans with no competition.

Gwydion had a lot of competition but aeternum fell and to my knowledge they have no competition atm.

I like concord in donn a lot

I personally don't enjoy sulius as much as the others. I really only use it in my downtime to level with friends on my full support low level druid
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

I haven't had any problems on Mabon thus far, although i have been reluctant to join a clan so far.

I don't suggest arawn or rosemerta unless you like dom clans with no competition.

Gwydion had a lot of competition but aeternum fell and to my knowledge they have no competition atm.

I like concord in donn a lot

I personally don't enjoy sulius as much as the others. I really only use it in my downtime to level with friends on my full support low level druid
Thank you for taking the time to type out such a specific reply! I'm interested in checking out Mabon and Donn now. You wouldn't happen to have any experience in Balor as well, would you?? I've been considering visiting there but I'm not certain if it's a good place to start on another character.

Balor was pretty drama filled a year ago but it's been awhile since I've played there so not sure the status now. Balor is VERY expensive.

Concordiia in Donn dominates necro, proteus, and gele with some lock battles on dl, edl, hrung, and mord.

Whykicamoocow in Fingal dominates edl, hrung, and the only clan killing mord, necro, and proteus on spawn and gele the day of spawn. Whykic gets the majority of dl bosses but there are lock battles. Frozen is crazy contested with almost always 30+ toons at every frozen spawn. It's a very social server and typically has a good amount of toons in castle and thr auction house is full of fashion, plat items, and gear for starters. It's an easy server to get started on but can be frustrating when trying to get frozen. There's a number of low to mid level clans so players do have a good number of choices in clans to join.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Balor was pretty drama filled a year ago but it's been awhile since I've played there so not sure the status now. Balor is VERY expensive.

Concordiia in Donn dominates necro, proteus, and gele with some lock battles on dl, edl, hrung, and mord.

Whykicamoocow in Fingal dominates edl, hrung, and the only clan killing mord, necro, and proteus on spawn and gele the day of spawn. Whykic gets the majority of dl bosses but there are lock battles. Frozen is crazy contested with almost always 30+ toons at every frozen spawn. It's a very social server and typically has a good amount of toons in castle and thr auction house is full of fashion, plat items, and gear for starters. It's an easy server to get started on but can be frustrating when trying to get frozen. There's a number of low to mid level clans so players do have a good number of choices in clans to join.
Agreed, I always suggest fingal as a place for beginners... the social aspect draws them into the game and the frozen lock battles teach them early on how to show up on time for bosses and be competititive
Wafflez.
(|%}^=