Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Password resetting issues

I've been having the issue where i havent been able to receive any new passwords sent to my email once it says to enter your email address and username. I've done it over 10 times and its no where in my email (checked everywhere). Contacted support since april but have got no response and still contacting til' this day(havent had contact with my account for over a year).

Please help

Re: Password resetting issues

I've been having the issue where i havent been able to receive any new passwords sent to my email once it says to enter your email address and username. I've done it over 10 times and its no where in my email (checked everywhere). Contacted support since april but have got no response and still contacting til' this day(havent had contact with my account for over a year).

Please help
If you PM your character details I can investigate. If you are using a @hotmail.com account his may be the cause of the issue.

Esq
"It was like that when I got here"

Please help
If you PM your character details I can investigate. If you are using a @hotmail.com account his may be the cause of the issue.

Esq
Sir Esquilax how can I pm u. I also have the same issue but big problem.

Lv 217 Rogue of Emperrors

Please help

Esq

Just tap Esquilax's name (should be in red) it should bring up his profile page and there will be a link that says "Send private message"
DarkDruid67 Level 220+
Leader Of Revival
Taranis

Esq

Just tap Esquilax's name (should be in red) it should bring up his profile page and there will be a link that says "Send private message"
theres no link that i can send a private msg. im just new here on forums do u know how many post do i need to do until i can pm someone ?

Lv 217 Rogue of Emperrors

theres no link that i can send a private msg. im just new here on forums do u know how many post do i need to do until i can pm someone ?

Here's what you do:

Tap Esquilax Name

Scroll down

Scroll more

Tap "Send a private message"
Attachments
IMG_3866.JPG
IMG_3866.JPG (106.52 KiB) Viewed 3512 times
IMG_3867.JPG
IMG_3867.JPG (100.89 KiB) Viewed 3512 times
IMG_3868.JPG
IMG_3868.JPG (71.69 KiB) Viewed 3512 times