Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Gelebron or Game of Thrones Season Finale

Gregor Clegane wouldn't fight Jamie, one swing and it's all over, Jaime doesn't have the dexterity, maneuverability, strength or skill in his left hand to parry even one of Gregors blows. If it was two handed Jamie it would be a solid fight at the start but easily won by Jamie in the end (think of a McGregor/Mayweather situation).
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

I haven't read the books and I'm a late comer to the show, but I still think game of thrones is by far one of the best shows currently on television. No show will be perfect however.
Cough Cough Doctor Who is better Cough Cough
Doctor who is a whole different genre, Doctor Who, Sherlock, Game of Thrones are my 3 favorite shows on television atm, all have pros and cons, but I don't see any other show anywhere near them in terms of fan base, writing, or effects.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

I haven't read the books and I'm a late comer to the show, but I still think game of thrones is by far one of the best shows currently on television. No show will be perfect however.
Doctor who is a whole different genre, Doctor Who, Sherlock, Game of Thrones are my 3 favorite shows on television atm, all have pros and cons, but I don't see any other show anywhere near them in terms of fan base, writing, or effects.
The Walking Dead has the fan base and awesome zombie effects.....it lacks the writing lol
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

Breaking Bad is the most flawless show I've watched as of yet. Even the filler episodes were enjoyable.

Game of Thrones has the x-factor which makes it more enjoyable, but then again, not having the author of the books to leech off to shows on screen.
Wattzon of Sulis

Arguing about what is the best show on television is like arguing about what is the best food on earth.
But there are HUNDREDS of amazing food combinations, while unfortunately, there are a handful of shows that most, viewers and critics alike, deem as "the best show on television."

Yeah, the taste of food is subjective, but awful writing and poor character development are there for all to see and cannot be hidden.
Wattzon of Sulis

Breaking Bad is the most flawless show I've watched as of yet. Even the filler episodes were enjoyable.

Game of Thrones has the x-factor which makes it more enjoyable, but then again, not having the author of the books to leech off to shows on screen.
Idk maybe it's just cuz I binged watched breaking bad in a week, but after season 3 it felt like the show just did a repeat of itself with no new plot line. Other than the killing off of main characters I ve been able to rewatch game of thrones many many tims witout finding plot repeats.

But in breaking bad it seemed like he needed money, made meth, wanted out, got into trouble so had to kill a big boss dude, ended up broke, got jessy, made meth, got money, got into trouble because wanted more money to make up for losts, had to kill people, needed money, got jessy, made meth, gotmoney, got into trouble, hid money, killed bad dude and self.

Show was good, but plot got rly redundant, u would think someone as smart as him would learn from his mistakes but he never did :/

The writing and plot in GOT never gets old, I got bored with breaking bad.

Breaking bad seems to resemble Silicon Valley. In Silicon Valley there seems to just be one giant plot structure that repeats itself every season, with it just becoming more and more dramatic. Only reason I watch Silicon Valley is the side humor is decent. But in breaking bad the side drama was logical but got repetitive and boring.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at