Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Tank level 220 or 225

I am making a tank currently and I was wondering if there is a noticeable difference leveling over 220.

I think I will stop at 220 but it never hurts to ask others what they have done.

Thank you,
Spit / Damaged Soul
Spit (Mage 226)
lil druid (220)
Damaged Soul (211+)
Creeping Death (Ranger 200)
World-Taranis

Re: Tank level 220 or 225

I temporarily tanked at lvl 226 and had no issue with lower lvl raids (didnt try snorri as we dont really put tanks there), but 220 is generally smarter to go with.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

I personally went 222, which I think makes us receive a bit tad less damage and 2 skill points, and only having 1% more aggro penalty than a 220.
I can say i usually lose aggro on Dog 6 but I gain it back on the next Taunt/Warcry.
Snori- hope u have another dps class xD
Raids- no problems on Aggro :)
Warrior 222, Ranger 220,
Concordiia,
Donn.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

215 is honestly the minimum, 220 is your safest bet as you have access to all upgrades/drop, anything above is cool but you lose small amounts of aggro, but its a very small amount
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn

You can take it as far as you like. The agro loss is minor and not a huge deal. The bosses you need to keep ago on...you will :) And yes, you might lose some agro to a pimped out fire mage at dog 6* but no big deal. Mages are used to dying hahahahaha! If that concerned about it though use some agro pieces like a hrung helm on those little bosses.