Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Aeon Mystery Chest

Haha no one that I know of, but I'm sure you can translate it for everyone :D
Btw the black and white sunlit fashion has been always been able to be bought from a merchant. He's in highshore village now sells different color pieces that are replaced after being purchased just like the pirate fashion vendor. You can get it easy enough hehe
That my friend is false. It is not possible to get white or black sun from vendors. Muldar if I’m wrong but I’m pretty confident also @Muldar how long will these be out a limited time vs permanent has a very different effect on economy and it would also be good to know. Thx
I'll check it out either way, just in case. But hey, I've got to ask; your signature shows a .gif with one of the old skeleton charms on the older graphics update. I haven't seen one of those in forever! (And I miss them cause they were actually sort of dope). Is the person in that image you?? And if so, do you still have that charm? That would make you the first person I've seen so far who still owns a charm from any of the original three charm vendors. That's awesome! :)

Aetheon - 100+ Rogue on Lir
KserRogue - 90+ Rogue on Epona
Hero of Dal Riata since Beltane 2013

"Failure to plan is planning to fail."

"If serving is beneath you, leadership is beyond you."

Wow, anyone have the Cliffs Notes version of that? ^^
Fash is a hierarchical system which belongs to old players. New players must simply invest years into the game to attain fash and take their place among the bourgeois.

In your dreams.
I must say, that's a rather inaccurate "Cliff Notes" translation. I do believe I said I understand both points of views and thoroughly explained my position- that being that I don't mind the new chests and consider them to be a good solution, if they are really needed. Coming to a compromise on this takes understanding and acceptance of some things on both parts; if the older players do not wish to purchase the newer relaunched gear at the same price as the collector's version, then by all rights they have no obligation to. That makes it fair from the older players' point of view. And then, the newer players get what they desire as well; a chance to get the old gear that they were not present to obtain. That's the point and reason OTM added the tag "Aeon" to the new equipment- to differentiate it from the older version and retain the collector's edition rarity that is so highly coveted among the players. However, I respect that you chose to so vividly share how you would translate my post and will try to do better in making my opinion clear in the future. Thank you for sharing!

Oh- and by the way, I admire your use of language and metaphors. Very classy :)
You are a smooth operator.
How many hats?

Server: Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Toons
Aoifa Strongbow-Mage-220
Naughty Vines-Druid-195l
Geriatric Ninja-Rogue-140

... @Muldar how long will these be out a limited time vs permanent has a very different effect on economy and it would also be good to know. Thx
So as not to lose the question in amongst the thread. Repeated again so it hopefully won't get missed.
Also: -
Double Plat weekend to celebrate the release of the new chests?? ;)
clanless in a clan filled world
- and happy to be so

OTM we take your money and then scam you...Gj OTM!!
Morrigan -
Neodym, ranger, Lvl 223,Morrigan Kojak, warrior, Lvl 221, Mabon
Tuula, rogue, Lvl 223, Morrigan Topnotch, ranger, Lvl 220, Mabon
Streiff,ranger, lvl 220, Epona

Black and white sunlit was only ever available inside a fashion box inside one of (if not the) first chests. They were never available from the sunlit fashion vendor. Pretty sure they were not in revival chests either so are likely to become the rarest fashion.
Characters (In order of creation)

Nigel-rogue
Gettafix-druid
MaidMarrion-ranger
BrianBlessed-warrior
NoelEdmonds-mage

Black and white sunlit was only ever available inside a fashion box inside one of (if not the) first chests. They were never available from the sunlit fashion vendor. Pretty sure they were not in revival chests either so are likely to become the rarest fashion.

Nope, Guildmaster set are and will still be.
Morrigan ~ Avalon ~ DG Void Ranger ~ Retired
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I can assure you, its much more than that.

Nope, Guildmaster set are and will still be.
Someday it will be made easier to get. Probably a smuggler fashion vendor.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Guildmaster is still available so eventually it will be more common than black or white sunlit.
Characters (In order of creation)

Nigel-rogue
Gettafix-druid
MaidMarrion-ranger
BrianBlessed-warrior
NoelEdmonds-mage

Guildmaster is still available so eventually it will be more common than black or white sunlit.
Black sunlit can be got from the new chests. A clannie got black sunlit boots n pants. And tbh they should've been like pirate n got from the vendor as rare item.

Anyways since they bringing back all of the legacy fash, charms and mounts in addition to the items like kites, horns etc they should just add some legacy quests all over different zones for quest fash like huntsman n lugh masks.

Inb4 quoted and replied with a novel by collectors
Adrohan - 226 Rogue, Fingal
Get kills or die trying!
First Mordris n Necro kill on Android, nuff said
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=Adrohan