Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Why does Nuada get no love?

Our Snorri is always 4* and I've never seen a sreng legit yet. We started killing dl like a week ago and still no sreng 6 and only 1 snorri 6 :( it's messed up. Feels like u not only didn't buff our spawn rate but u nerfed it.

Revival chests why aren't they released to the new world? When android first came out they got these chests.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

Re: Why does Nuada get no love?

i see you guys will have fun with dl weps :) good luck with this :)
Chief of Menty Army / Mabon
Mentox 227 lvl DG Rogue
Mentor 229 lvl EDL Warrior
MrM 220 lvl EDL Ranger
Mentos / II 220 / 215 lvl EDL Mages
DrMentos 220 lvl EDL Druid
Super Saiyan 190 lvl DL Baby Rogue
MrDying - 190 lvl DL Baby Ranger

Nuada is the only world that should get revival chests, I think a week would be a good time frame. Maybe they could increase likely hood of 6*'spawns too, for a little while to help out. Not my world, I honestly don't care if they have a little help to catch up.
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger

Our Snorri is always 4* and I've never seen a sreng legit yet. We started killing dl like a week ago and still no sreng 6 and only 1 snorri 6 :( it's messed up. Feels like u not only didn't buff our spawn rate but u nerfed it.

Revival chests why aren't they released to the new world? When android first came out they got these chests.
Yea lmao, it's only just begun for you guys. You'll get used to it tho ;)

Android exclusively got them because they were on a completely different platform at the time. Now that every server is cross platform, what happens on one server happens to the rest.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Nuada is the only world that should get revival chests, I think a week would be a good time frame. Maybe they could increase likely hood of 6*'spawns too, for a little while to help out. Not my world, I honestly don't care if they have a little help to catch up.
Chests idc. But I disagree on the 6* spawns. Those that went there knew they were starting fresh and 6* spawns can go days before they pop up.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Android exclusively got them because they were on a completely different platform at the time. Now that every server is cross platform, what happens on one server happens to the rest.
OTM can individually edit server coding and they have done it many times before. They have turned off specific servers and outright changed bossinfo.
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

OTM can individually edit server coding and they have done it many times before. They have turned off specific servers and outright changed bossinfo.
Non of which has to do with the plat store
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge