Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Your favorite person

Alishia is my favorite. Yes shes my chief, get lost haters.
Lol Elementals are obsessed with Alishia... is it because... Alishia is a grill gamer??? :o :o :o Conspiracy theory #638
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Lol Elementals are obsessed with Alishia... is it because... Alishia is a grill gamer??? :o :o :o Conspiracy theory #638
Ali is just very kind, is it because shes a grill? Probably. Shes always been kind, as well as a badass chief.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Ali is awesome, she's got a soft heart and a very strong will. She always puts the good of the clan over drama. The same people who bash her online and write the most vile things are in the clan that she protects from my wraith. They should thank her profusely not send her dirty meme. She's a natural born leader imo. Haters hate bc Elem's strategies work. It's a pleasure being apart of Elem.

I gotta say, she is a pretty chill person. I would purposely give her crap in the past just to see her get mad but I could never do it lol, she was calm every single time (ik ik, I was like that back then and I was good at it lol).

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

My favorite player on bele is probably Caety, she has always been supportive and is one of the reasons I am still playing.
Ronin Clan, Belenus
CriticalBlade 221 Rogue, Full Wardens armor
CriticalSlayer 201 Warrior, Full Wardens except bp
CriticalSnipe 160 Ranger, Full DG armor

Tupan is probably one of my favorites. Old chief of KodiakReavers and is a super kind person. The ones that avoid drama are always the best, and Tupan was one of them. Aphrodite is probably my second favorite, was very loyal to her and her clan VIP and VIIP, and she was also very kind and helpful. So kind she would hold clan sales where she would sell her personal combos very cheap, don't see kind acts like that happen anymore.

It's a shame they both quit /: