Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Revival Chests...urghh

Back at Lir we've had yet another arguement about the revival chests

That people are overpricing it , I mean REALLY overpricing it

Say a brown ostara wig was 20k
And a person would make it 90k cause now they say its a rare (it is anyway but u get the point)

People , Muldar clearly said that this revival chest was a chance and opportunity for the players that didnt get the chance to get these items to actually experience these rare items..

But somehow , some people think it's a way to get more gold by getting rares off the chest ((and actually think tht people would buy something too far from its real price and then say that it's rare thats why they wanna overprice it but cmon))or overprice again and sell the chest itself ((they sell for 125kea in my server...ikr..))

Its Agreeable to sell the revival chests for 60k when it was announced gone yet you still have some..but 125k ea is actually too far isnt it?

I also agree to the opinion that Revival chests was a new way for OTM to gain money from plat buyers buying the chests , so I also salute to the request of Revival Chests Comeback

(Might aswel just put it on beta firstif that makes sense)
It's Just Another Graceless Night

Re: Revival Chests...urghh

People are trying to sell revival chests 200k each on belenus lol. Removing them so quickly was the worst decision ever because now people think they can sell the items they got during the 9hour time period for waay overprice. Then there's people complaining that they never even had the opportunity to purchase the chests which is very unfair. It's even worse that the ones who missed out are gonna be stuck with a watered down version of the revival chests that I imagine cater towards the crying hoarders that threatened to take legal action against Otm or threatened that they would quit lmao
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Back at Lir we've had yet another arguement about the revival chests

That people are overpricing it , I mean REALLY overpricing it

Say a brown ostara wig was 20k
And a person would make it 90k cause now they say its a rare (it is anyway but u get the point)

People , Muldar clearly said that this revival chest was a chance and opportunity for the players that didnt get the chance to get these items to actually experience these rare items..

But somehow , some people think it's a way to get more gold by getting rares off the chest ((and actually think tht people would buy something too far from its real price and then say that it's rare thats why they wanna overprice it but cmon))or overprice again and sell the chest itself ((they sell for 125kea in my server...ikr..))

Its Agreeable to sell the revival chests for 60k when it was announced gone yet you still have some..but 125k ea is actually too far isnt it?

I also agree to the opinion that Revival chests was a new way for OTM to gain money from plat buyers buying the chests , so I also salute to the request of Revival Chests Comeback

(Might aswel just put it on beta firstif that makes sense)
I don't remember Muldar saying that. Can you find the quote?

People are only pricing them that high because someone is buying them for that much. On many servers, chests would just sit if priced at 60k+. The hard part is convincing others not to buy them until the price drops.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

People are trying to sell revival chests 200k each on belenus lol. Removing them so quickly was the worst decision ever because now people think they can sell the items they got during the 9hour time period for waay overprice. Then there's people complaining that they never even had the opportunity to purchase the chests which is very unfair. It's even worse that the ones who missed out are gonna be stuck with a watered down version of the revival chests that I imagine cater towards the crying hoarders that threatened to take legal action against Otm or threatened that they would quit lmao
Can we just stop with the insults for once? We get it. You don't like it that the players that spent hundreds and thousands on plat to buy plat to buy the chests and those that paid millions to have fashion that wasn't supposed to return don't want them to return. There's already a 100 threads about this. It's a boring conversation now.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Can we just stop with the insults for once? We get it. You don't like it that the players that spent hundreds and thousands on plat to buy plat to buy the chests and those that paid millions to have fashion that wasn't supposed to return don't want them to return. There's already a 100 threads about this. It's a boring conversation now.
I'm not insulting anyone, you guys were crying and you guys are hoarders lol. I don't care what you spend on this game lol, that's your mistake, not mine.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

I'm not insulting anyone, you guys were crying and you guys are hoarders lol. I don't care what you spend on this game lol, that's your mistake, not mine.
Calling someone a hoarder and saying people are crying is meant to be an insult. If you think the complaining it's not fair they can't have rare fash is any less crying then you're mistaken. Wah you can't have old fashion unless you spend a lot of gold. Android doesn't have access to a lot of stuff that iOS does. Big deal and so what. It's the way it is. It'd be cool if we could have lugh masks and huntsman masks and camo charm and shrink charms but we don't. Oh well. Some players want top hats and they're paying millions for them because they missed the event. Some players are paying millions for skain items and reaper rings. So what. There will never be a white hunter set on Fingal or other servers that players would like to have. Oh well. Fingal and some servers will never have a black Lanrik set that many of us would like to have. Oh well. Some people are making a huge fuss because they can't have access to old stuff or if they do it costs a ton. So what. We have to get over it. And when they come back out with the revival chests that are new, players with old fashions will have to deal with it.

If you want some G1 transformers be prepared to pay a pretty penny for some of them because you weren't around when they were out. If you want an original snake eyes from GI Joe, be prepared to pay a lot if you can find it for sale. It's just thr way it is.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Calling someone a hoarder and saying people are crying is meant to be an insult. If you think the complaining it's not fair they can't have rare fash is any less crying then you're mistaken. Wah you can't have old fashion unless you spend a lot of gold. Android doesn't have access to a lot of stuff that iOS does. Big deal and so what. It's the way it is. It'd be cool if we could have lugh masks and huntsman masks and camo charm and shrink charms but we don't. Oh well. Some players want top hats and they're paying millions for them because they missed the event. Some players are paying millions for skain items and reaper rings. So what. There will never be a white hunter set on Fingal or other servers that players would like to have. Oh well. Fingal and some servers will never have a black Lanrik set that many of us would like to have. Oh well. Some people are making a huge fuss because they can't have access to old stuff or if they do it costs a ton. So what. We have to get over it. And when they come back out with the revival chests that are new, players with old fashions will have to deal with it.

If you want some G1 transformers be prepared to pay a pretty penny for some of them because you weren't around when they were out. If you want an original snake eyes from GI Joe, be prepared to pay a lot if you can find it for sale. It's just thr way it is.
Exactly.
I wasn't on arawn during the old events so I had to buy and sell my way up to the rare old sets. I didn't regret it. I knew I would never get a lanrik set rarer than yellow and that hunter sets would cost me a lot. I didn't care because they were rare and only going up in price. It's an investment.
These chests are an insult to those that bought their way up to the rare fash prior.
The real selfish people are those who have only played for a few months and want to get the rarest fash in game without putting any effort into game. It simply can't happen that way, they didn't work for it.

Removing the chests so quickly wasn't the worst mistake, adding them blindly without any notice was.
Perkamentus, lv 230 Full Doch Gul Ice Mage
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

Retired Chieftain now Clansman of Pegasus, Lugh.

I didn't even know these supposed chests existed. Nuff said.
★ℚʊɛɛɳ øƒ Ғɑṩɧɪøɳ
iOS Player since 2011
Name: Killerado
World: Morrigan
I'm a Forums Guide, if you need help feel free to PM me
Rainbow Color
ケルトの戦士 (Keruto no senshi, Celtic Warriors)
Esquilax is the best!

It simply can't happen that way, they didn't work for it.
Are you joking? Most plat buyers like myself have an actual job! I am not a kid, I don’t go to school (I assume you are). Please look from a perspective of an older person and stop being ignorant. I don’t have the free time to buy and sell my way up. I pay OTM’s bills, therefore also their servers so that people like you can play the game.
Sulis for life