Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Conflicted Accounts

The title screen says servers are ready, but when trying to login it pulls up an empty server list. It's like my heroin is cooked and ready, but my needle won't penetrate the skin...I'm freakin out man!
Probably the best analogy ever. Actually made me laugh.

The title screen says servers are ready, but when trying to login it pulls up an empty server list. It's like my heroin is cooked and ready, but my needle won't penetrate the skin...I'm freakin out man!
Probably the best analogy ever. Actually made me laugh.
The DT's are setting in now.

They won't give 10% back. Lol
Come on you guys know them by now.

We have to put up with all of this and only thing we will get in return is lag. They seriously don't care like they use to. That's just the truth. I'm not being an a**hole. They lack communication. I play games similar to this and the compensation is amazing. Goes to show some care some don't. We could ask 10 times we could ask 1000 times they won't give anyone anything but an apology.

Appreciate the hours they putting in to fix this but not much to show for this past week+

They won't give 10% back. Lol
Come on you guys know them by now.

We have to put up with all of this and only thing we will get in return is lag. They seriously don't care like they use to. That's just the truth. I'm not being an a**hole. They lack communication. I play games similar to this and the compensation is amazing. Goes to show some care some don't. We could ask 10 times we could ask 1000 times they won't give anyone anything but an apology.

Appreciate the hours they putting in to fix this but not much to show for this past week+
Preach, my brother!!!

Yeah give me 10% plat back. I did the math I'd be getting around 120k plat lol
This is a big part of why they won't do 10% plat back...
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

I change the name of my account and it's says login failed invalid login- no matter what I put as my name. Suggestion?
same thing for me I can't log in no matter what I put as my username it says it's invalid

I change the name of my account and it's says login failed invalid login- no matter what I put as my name. Suggestion?
same thing for me I can't log in no matter what I put as my username it says it's invalid
Same here
DR Derp of Donn
Meh