Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Conflicted Accounts

Hey Heroes,

Small fix being pushed live today for players having to input ^iOS and ^Android tags to login.

Any accounts with this tag will now be prompted to modify their username in-game upon login.

This will not require a server restart and will be live shortly.

Thanks

(Should also fix the issue of being unable to receive password reset emails)

Re: Conflicted Accounts

Modify names how?
Like muldar said they will be prompted to change the name of account.
IGN-Whiteyes 231Ranger, g0lden 220 Warrior, The Doctor 213 Druid
Clan- Novalis
World-Mabon

I never had a issue now I get this random screen asking me to change my account name. Why?
I do it because i can. I can because i want to. I want to because you said i couldn't.
Level 221 Mage
level 220 druid
level 216 rogue
level 215 warrior
Server: Balor
Clan: Nova
Position: Guard
Spirit Team Balor Server first Necro kill 5/8/2016

I never had a issue now I get this random screen asking me to change my account name. Why?
Your username and the username of someone from android are the same. Or if your an android user you have the same username as an iOS user. Now you'll need to change it so you can log into your account
Clan- Novalis
World-Mabon

otm dont even care anymore. back in the day we got 10% plat back for 3 hours of server down time. now login servers been screwed up for the past 3 days and they are making us change our usernames and dont really feel like giving us anything. crazy how things have changed :(
Gwydion - Xei - Warrior - 215
Taranis - Iridescence - Rogue - 225

Just want to make the game better.

otm dont even care anymore. back in the day we got 10% plat back for 3 hours of server down time. now login servers been screwed up for the past 3 days and they are making us change our usernames and dont really feel like giving us anything. crazy how things have changed :(
Maybe the log in problems have something to do with people with different platforms having the same usernames.......so they are fixing that log in issue. Seems like progress to me
Clan- Novalis
World-Mabon