Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Cooperative vs dom server

If your clan prefers either one, post so here so there isn't confusion.

Bandits remains a cooperative clan grouping and rolling.

This place is either going to end up like sulis or epona. The latter is thriving. Be wise not greedy.
222.9 rogue
188 rogue
193 rogue
Dozen other rogues 100-180
163 Druid
176 Druid
176 ranger
180 warrior
180 mage
178 mage
191 rogue(newest)
Dozens of other lvl 5-120 toons
Pro multiboxer
Retired from competitive servers after rarely losin. Learn2play

Re: Cooperative vs dom server

Lol epona is ****.
EPona is a healthy server . Seen it first hand. While many others have become and continue to be "sick and/or still infected " with greedy.

Have I gotten lucky and won mord helms? No

Are prices cheap and most people friendly? Yes
Is there minimal drama? Yes

Did I win a P crown for my rogue main early into it due to the rolling system as well as purchased most of my DL at a premium? Yes lol (guilty)

But that is the beauty of it. And yes I worked hard. And did without winning many time. But so what that's part of the game. Winning and losing.

The fact is everyone has a "chance" rather than none.

Don't be afraid.
222.9 rogue
188 rogue
193 rogue
163 Druid
176 Druid
176 ranger
180 warrior
180 mage
178 mage
191 rogue(newest)
Pro multiboxer

If people want to get rewarded based on luck, follow Epona's random rolling system.
If people want to get rewarded based on effort put in, follow clans that use a dkp system.

There is no right or wrong, it's based on your belief and preference.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

People on epona take competition seriously too. I came from 2 dom servers prior and altho at first they did single me out for being honest and saying at first that less skill is required to do welll there I do still give credit to all the clans there for the effort they put in despite that. All the main clans try hard.

The rolling system takes makes things less anxiety prone overall more laid back and in my opinion a healthier overall gaming atmosphere.
222.9 rogue
188 rogue
193 rogue
163 Druid
176 Druid
176 ranger
180 warrior
180 mage
178 mage
191 rogue(newest)
Pro multiboxer

Dont call others greedy, nor saying they're not wise for picking ur ways. Not only ur wrong for doing so, u will not encourage others to cooperate with u, u will set a bad example, that will lead to drama and will cause ur system to fail.

Drama is inevitable, where theres ppl theres conflicts, Epona is not drama free, hiding it will make it explode (look at Lugh).

No system is greedy, some of us wont group with our rivals for justified reasons, we picked a clan to surround ourselves with the ppl we want to be with, becoming the top or not is the result of our own effort.

Epona uses rolling, most servers use dkp, belenus (top clan) uses voting + extra systems we put in. Each to his own, if it works for u then good luck with it, but dont judge others' views, u can put them for the flaws, not for why u dont like it.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Tbh, I was always a fan of cooperative epona-like server. Now as I see that it just gets one Clan dominating everything again... No motivation for me to remain active in nuada.

I don't see much difference to my home world Sulis. I think you still have time to make some right decisions though to not end up like Sulis.

Btw, ik its offtopic but still: It really pissed me off to see people calling me a scammer just because Im from Sulis. We have a lot of a**holes here, but its still a minority. I hope other servers understand that too

I think many high lvl players in this game are greedy. All the players with a lvl 200+ toons with complete edl set and still create alt. You have a high lvl toon with complete set, but still want to create another toon. That's what you call greedy.

I will never forget the day, when im lvl 100 and camping coppinger. Im waiting for my clanmates to come, and then here comes A high lvl player with complete edl set came and kill coppinger.

If youre not greedy you still gonna kill coppinger. You dont need the drops. For your alt. What about the player who only have 1 toon.

This is an example of a greedy player. A high lvl player with a complete edl set, yet competing with a low lvl player who only have duskshadow set.
I guess that player is a businessman in real life, because a lot of businessman are greedy.

Im mad at that player, but past is past, forgive and forget, remember this is just a game.
Don't answer the foolish arguments of fools, or you will become as foolish

I think many high lvl players in this game are greedy. All the players with a lvl 200+ toons with complete edl set and still create alt. You have a high lvl toon with complete set, but still want to create another toon. That's what you call greedy.

I will never forget the day, when im lvl 100 and camping coppinger. Im waiting for my clanmates to come, and then here comes A high lvl player with complete edl set came and kill coppinger.

If youre not greedy you still gonna kill coppinger. You dont need the drops. For your alt. What about the player who only have 1 toon.

This is an example of a greedy player. A high lvl player with a complete edl set, yet competing with a low lvl player who only have duskshadow set.
I guess that player is a businessman in real life, because a lot of businessman are greedy.

Im mad at that player, but past is past, forgive and forget, remember this is just a game.
Well you have a 220 rogue. So why are you at copping er?
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Well you have a 220 rogue. So why are you at copping er?

It was a long time ago, when im just lvl 100. Its my past nightmare that I wont forget.
Don't answer the foolish arguments of fools, or you will become as foolish