Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Cross Platform Live Shortly! New World! New Chest!

Congrats to the OTM developers for taking anything of value the older players had and made them worthless. I feel bad for anyone that has spent millions on collecting rare fashion.
Hahaha...sucker. Learn how the game works first before complaining. This has been obvious for years... new players always win. Hence why I play the way i do now.
Oh good with the I'm gonna call names from behind this keyboard. And you're calling the wrong person names. I've been playing long enough to have gotten most of my fashion when it was really cheap. But I feel bad for the players that did spend a ton of gold. I bet these chests will go for sky high too since it has old fashion.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Congrats to the OTM developers for taking anything of value the older players had and made them worthless. I feel bad for anyone that has spent millions on collecting rare fashion.
Hahaha...sucker. Learn how the game works first before complaining. This has been obvious for years... new players always win. Hence why I play the way i do now.
Oh good with the I'm gonna call names from behind this keyboard. And you're calling the wrong person names. I've been playing long enough to have gotten most of my fashion when it was really cheap. But I feel bad for the players that did spend a ton of gold. I bet these chests will go for sky high too since it has old fashion.
Feels like their doing it for the money now
Toon: MUTATION
Class: WARRIOR
Level: 180
Server: Sulis
Clan: soldersofjah
Dank memes and skinny jeans

https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=LLW2_5 ... SU55Iul57k
That’s my yt channel about Celtic heroes

What a dunce. You don't know even know what the chest do yet. Or how far it goes back. Predicting the future?
Last edited by Aerdou aka Klip on Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
HERNE AKA THE NEVER-ENDING WAR SERVER.
TOONS: KILP 220
ACTIVE

An eye for an eye, sucks don't it. Go look in the mirror once in awhile it may help u and friddo. Pathological losers lol.
222.9 rogue
188 rogue
193 rogue
Dozen other rogues 100-180
163 Druid
176 Druid
176 ranger
180 warrior
180 mage
178 mage
191 rogue(newest)
Dozens of other lvl 5-120 toons
Pro multiboxer
Retired from competitive servers after rarely losin. Learn2play

What a dunce. You don't know even know what the chest do yet. Or how far it goes back. Predicting the future?
Feel better now with your keyboard name calling?
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

An eye for an eye, sucks don't it. Go look in the mirror once in awhile it may help u and friddo. Pathological losers lol.
It doesn't affect my life in any way it's just sad that all otm cares about is leeching money from new players. The chests should only be available on the new server (which I will play) so they get all the old fashion.
Oderint Dum Metuant.

Feel better now with your keyboard name calling?
Humans are so fragile in 2017 what a dunce for getting triggered that u got called a dunce!