Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Crit Strike

No because then you would need to wait to reartune till attune died out, also then all classes would want this buff. Doesn't make too much sense imo.
What is 'reartune'? Regardless what you meant to say, why would you have to wait for attune to die out? As long as attune is active, your crit abilities should be increased.

Why would all classes want, or need this buff? You literally said a few posts ago mages already lost their spot as top DPS at end game bosses. Well I just proposed an idea to bring them back to equal footing..
1) Reattune* autocorrect sorry D:
2) you would have to wait because the attune from the crit would be of a higher amount. Otm would prob forget to code it in a way where you can attune over it. But if they didn't you would still have to downgrade your attune at some point when you cast it again.
3) why wouldn't they ask for the same treatment? I already said why we lost our top spot and the fix is just undoing that. Weaken the elemental resists on bosses a tad or make lures stronger... all other classes would want crit buffs.

Crit buffs isn't the answer... fix the problem by undoing what caused it...
I think he means that attune would add more possibility of hitting a crit: lvl 1 attune 1% higher chance, lvl 2 2% higher chance, I dont think he meant the actual skill would crit itself, just add a better chance of hitting crits.
It is within you to succeed
My character Souleste was named after myself -

- my middle name is Celeste, so Souleste seems fitting...
Ice all on me

What is 'reartune'? Regardless what you meant to say, why would you have to wait for attune to die out? As long as attune is active, your crit abilities should be increased.

Why would all classes want, or need this buff? You literally said a few posts ago mages already lost their spot as top DPS at end game bosses. Well I just proposed an idea to bring them back to equal footing..
2) you would have to wait because the attune from the crit would be of a higher amount. Otm would prob forget to code it in a way where you can attune over it. But if they didn't you would still have to downgrade your attune at some point when you cast it again.
3) why wouldn't they ask for the same treatment? I already said why we lost our top spot and the fix is just undoing that. Weaken the elemental resists on bosses a tad or make lures stronger... all other classes would want crit buffs.

I think he means that attune would add more possibility of hitting a crit: lvl 1 attune 1% higher chance, lvl 2 2% higher chance, I dont think he meant the actual skill would crit itself, just add a better chance of hitting crits.
Now that is an interesting idea, I read it as attune could crit. But the scale would need to be much smaller, lvl 50 attune should only be like 5-7% higher chance to crit
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Now that is an interesting idea, I read it as attune could crit. But the scale would need to be much smaller, lvl 50 attune should only be like 5-7% higher chance to crit
no, it should be 100% haha
It is within you to succeed
My character Souleste was named after myself -

- my middle name is Celeste, so Souleste seems fitting...
Ice all on me

I like the idea of attune boosting mage crits, or even fire attune boosting mage crits and ice attune boosting mage haste to cast skills faster, either way interesting ideas...

All i actually meant about crit strike is that i would like it to be scaled linearly and not have such a wide range, give us an actual percentage crit boost not a random crit chance that varies. if crit was 10% 1 in 10 should crit, 5% 1 in 20 and so on, not a random chance to crit. Also a 1100 boost in crit ability should always lead to more crits, no way should you ever have less it just demonstrates how wide the range is and how random the chance to crit is.

Oh, now I see why you thought of spamming attune.

Frozensoul is right, I meant for attune to not only add damage, but to add X amount of crit ability.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

No because then you would need to wait to reartune till attune died out, also then all classes would want this buff. Doesn't make too much sense imo.

Rogues are best no stinkin mages bob ._.

Pfft you wish :P
Bob The God

Imo, 100 ability should equal 1% chance, meaning the cap would be 24% at level 240.
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

On bosses without crazy high resists I see mages usually get kills if they use incinerate
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

On bosses without crazy high resists I see mages usually get kills if they use incinerate
even without incinerate. Only exceptions are gele necro and mord ._. The resists on those bosses are just waaaay to crazy.
Bob The God