Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: BadReputation

I've done alot of bad on my server I am clanless now and my rep is bad now... what should I do can I enjoy the game with out a clan? And how to clean rep
Leave Donn.
Join Fingal.
Why?
Fingal>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Donn
You sure you want him coming to Fingal?
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

I've done alot of bad on my server I am clanless now and my rep is bad now... what should I do can I enjoy the game with out a clan? And how to clean rep
Leave Donn.
Join Fingal.
Why?
Fingal>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Donn
You sure you want him coming to Fingal?
._.

Unless you try to start fresh in a new world, it's just going to take time to prove that you have changed. Depending on what you did, it may be simplest to start over and chalk up all the losses to lessons learned.
Kril - Chief Editor, The Dal Riata Enquirer
lev 228 Rogue - Gwydion

Clan Relentless

Give a man a flame, you warm him for a day.
Set a man aflame, you warm him for the rest of his life.

Honestly if you're gonna do clairvoyant stuff how can you honestly expect to just be forgiven for it.
The only way you can realistically get out of it is to stay away from any bad/annoying/scammy stuff for a long time and just help people, even outside of clan, just help them, and maybe one day they'll give you another chance

1) apologize to anyone and everyone you could have wronged. Make lvl 1 toon and send over mail. Make your apologizes heartfelt and sincere. Don't argue, include anything you have been accused of doing. The past is the past, but you still need to owe up to what you have done.
2) make friends with the friends of those you have not gotten along with. This way those you haven't gotten along with see a different side of you through their friends and you can build connections with them.
3) talk to leaderships of clans you want to join.
4) help the clans with bosses out of lock and don't ask for anything, just help out.
5) ask for the hard way into clan, like going through an extensive review in a feeder clan, or helping out or clan for a few months.
6) don't mess up your one chance.

I know this works from personal expierence.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

1) apologize to anyone and everyone you could have wronged. Make lvl 1 toon and send over mail. Make your apologizes heartfelt and sincere. Don't argue, include anything you have been accused of doing. The past is the past, but you still need to owe up to what you have done.
2) make friends with the friends of those you have not gotten along with. This way those you haven't gotten along with see a different side of you through their friends and you can build connections with them.
3) talk to leaderships of clans you want to join.
4) help the clans with bosses out of lock and don't ask for anything, just help out.
5) ask for the hard way into clan, like going through an extensive review in a feeder clan, or helping out or clan for a few months.
6) don't mess up your one chance.

I know this works from personal expierence.
Bob The God

Easy answer, do what God The Bob did, hes made it in Resurgence
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn

Easy answer, do what God The Bob did, hes made it in Resurgence
Lol sly ._.
But ya
Bob The God