Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: New Fashion - Sneak Peak

I can see it being cool with a ard top and some kind of hat if you don't like the one with the set.
“In 900 years of time and space, I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important”
— The Doctor, Season 6, Christmas Special

Gwydion
Rogue: FlameBlade21- 223+
Ranger: Ethain- 215+
Mage: Stump 211+

Epona
Rogue: Caliber 217+

It could be ragged fashion for all I care, if it's not seasonal it's worthless imo

Why? Because economics. Fash tokens are near worthless right now because of the permanence to the tokens. New fashion can look amazing but it's worthless without a temporal factor to it.
It's cool. Some of us love certain fashions even though they're worthless. Like I'd rock a sang set over a hunter set because I don't like the hunter tops, boots, and am iffy on the hats.

Hunter hat is ew. But I rock black hunter and blue coven :3
Showoff :l
P.S. hunter on arawn goes for assloads

It's cool. Some of us love certain fashions even though they're worthless. Like I'd rock a sang set over a hunter set because I don't like the hunter tops, boots, and am iffy on the hats.

Hunter hat is ew. But I rock black hunter and blue coven :3
Showoff :l
P.S. hunter on arawn goes for assloads
highest offer i have gotten so far is 18m :3
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

I would like to see a green effect to go along with it, since new area is corrupted garden.
It could be ragged fashion for all I care, if it's not seasonal it's worthless imo

Why? Because economics. Fash tokens are near worthless right now because of the permanence to the tokens. New fashion can look amazing but it's worthless without a temporal factor to it.
Hunter hat is only good when spooky
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Hunter hat is only good when spooky
Eh bats or not still looks the same
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue