Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: this is ruining the game -muldar read

1) cross platform, amazing idea in theory. but android will ruin us 2011-2017 ios players. android will be botting 24/7 and ruining our fun. have you made anything to help this?
2) I was told by several sources no more events are coming so no more mounts and chests and such. people spend thousands in total on plat to open and sell chests but if there are no fresh content and MOUNTS MOUNTS MOUNTS in the chests no one willl buy platt
" android will be botting 24/7" how is that supporting android you idiot

1) cross platform, amazing idea in theory. but android will ruin us 2011-2017 ios players. android will be botting 24/7 and ruining our fun. have you made anything to help this?
2) I was told by several sources no more events are coming so no more mounts and chests and such. people spend thousands in total on plat to open and sell chests but if there are no fresh content and MOUNTS MOUNTS MOUNTS in the chests no one willl buy platt

How can you ruin a dead server?
Don't answer the foolish arguments of fools, or you will become as foolish

How can you ruin a dead server?
Go the *** away you runescape MLG reject
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

I don't see how bots ruin the game for someone. It doesn't effect you on how much items or gold he has. Even so he has money to buy your items that you sell
Was someone who used 3rd party software about 2 years back on arawn to get free plat. He ended up with 100+m gold and started arawns black market. Prior to him only 1 mordy item was sold outside clan and some aggy gear and some hrung gear by some world x-fers, but after necro, mordy, hrung items by the dozen were available.
Using glitches is different from spending hours and hours to get 3k...

I don't see how bots ruin the game for someone. It doesn't effect you on how much items or gold he has. Even so he has money to buy your items that you sell
Was someone who used 3rd party software about 2 years back on arawn to get free plat. He ended up with 100+m gold and started arawns black market. Prior to him only 1 mordy item was sold outside clan and some aggy gear and some hrung gear by some world x-fers, but after necro, mordy, hrung items by the dozen were available.
Using glitches is different from spending hours and hours to get 3k...
Wasn't a glitch at all lol...
botting/hacking can devastate world economies or drastically change them. This guy started the arawn black market by cheating the game.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

I play on Android and I don't come across bots. Unless they bot on other Droid servers other than Donn.
OTM better figure out a way to keep mid level players interested in this game if they want to grow. Catering to those who hoard all bosses and will not even let a young clan fight for Falgren is not the way to go. I see it happen all the time on android, player gets to mid 100'a can't get frozen to get to dragon says eff it and quits playing.
DR Derp of Donn
Meh