Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

this is ruining the game -muldar read

1) cross platform, amazing idea in theory. but android will ruin us 2011-2017 ios players. android will be botting 24/7 and ruining our fun. have you made anything to help this?
2) I was told by several sources no more events are coming so no more mounts and chests and such. people spend thousands in total on plat to open and sell chests but if there are no fresh content and MOUNTS MOUNTS MOUNTS in the chests no one willl buy platt

Re: this is ruining the game -muldar read

To address the topic of "Will Android botters ruin iOS". Unlikely.

While the ability to bot is easier on Android this does not mean iOS is immune, we are aware of and have banned multiple iOS botters recently.

The impact they have on others playing the game is typically minimal and so long as they are reported correctly they will be dealt with swiftly.

We will be monitoring the impact cross platform has and if changes are required post launch.

---------------------------------------------

On the topic of chests.

The contents and impact of chests is something we continue to review.

There will be a new battle mount and new pet purchasable in the release following cross platform.

We are continuing to explore options of "jackpot items" and taking under consideration player feedback relating to premium chests.

On the topic of chests.

The contents and impact of chests is something we continue to review.

There will be a new battle mount and new pet purchasable in the release following cross platform.
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Enough with more pets and now another mount I'm sick of having to keep turning these damn things in when otm realizes we needed a better one. We only want regular non-fighting mounts in chests although we wouldn't need them if it wasn't for the dismount feature. Gotta keep milking the turn in feature I guess. :(

If your gonna keep doing this and adding how about when a new update comes give a 2-3 day grace period where you can turn your pet or mount in for the full price in tokens, make them no trade if you must do that we can get the new improved pet you guys must add without this repetitive spending millions, but that's only if this wasn't a strategic way to milk the most plat out of them. ;)
“In 900 years of time and space, I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important”
— The Doctor, Season 6, Christmas Special

Gwydion
Rogue: FlameBlade21- 223+
Ranger: Ethain- 215+
Mage: Stump 211+

Epona
Rogue: Caliber 217+

muldar i know your working hard but us players want mounts in chests
I used to buy chests for the mounts. current chests trash
Lol on lugh people are paying 40k for chests and pet/mount tokens are still at a demand. Chests are never trash
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Ok look, you can't just point out that android coming over is horrible since they all bot. Yes, it's true and on android it's actually easier to it because of the way that phone works. But still, there are plenty of IOS botters so you cant just single out android like that. Also, you guys want all these new fantastic movement speed mounts well battle mounts can have more speed than just movement speed mounts and they give us stats improvements and cool skills. Otm can hear your pleads and I know it for fact because Muldar has probably replyed on 70% of the posts on this forums and currently I think their doing fine and a lot of people think that to. Also, by cross platforming servers that are very small will have even more players and it will be awesome for those servers to actually be able to do a lot more than they could do before, which I think is awesome since a small server like Rosemerta, which usually has under 15 items in auction house, can have way more active players and way more stuff in the auction house and that's just great. Otm has only added things that they know will benefit us when everyone thinks they are so selfish and they do nothing. What about the xp curve? What about pets in the bounty shop? What about the auction house which everyone has wanted for a very long time? What about new zones so us players don't eat bored? They're trying guys and you need to understand that and once you do you'll realize that they're not the selfish money wanting people that almost everyone in the server thinks of them as. As Muldar said, there's going to be more premium and jackpot items in chests and they're still expanding on those ideas so whoever those 7 people who said chests will be no more, they obviously don't know anything about this next update. Thanks,
Epona:
Cucumber Level 157 Mage
KiwisForAll Level 41 Ranger

Biggest noob alive

Ok look, you can't just point out that android coming over is horrible since they all bot. Yes, it's true and on android it's actually easier to it because of the way that phone works. But still, there are plenty of IOS botters so you cant just single out android like that. Also, you guys want all these new fantastic movement speed mounts well battle mounts can have more speed than just movement speed mounts and they give us stats improvements and cool skills. Otm can hear your pleads and I know it for fact because Muldar has probably replyed on 70% of the posts on this forums and currently I think their doing fine and a lot of people think that to. Also, by cross platforming servers that are very small will have even more players and it will be awesome for those servers to actually be able to do a lot more than they could do before, which I think is awesome since a small server like Rosemerta, which usually has under 15 items in auction house, can have way more active players and way more stuff in the auction house and that's just great. Otm has only added things that they know will benefit us when everyone thinks they are so selfish and they do nothing. What about the xp curve? What about pets in the bounty shop? What about the auction house which everyone has wanted for a very long time? What about new zones so us players don't eat bored? They're trying guys and you need to understand that and once you do you'll realize that they're not the selfish money wanting people that almost everyone in the server thinks of them as. As Muldar said, there's going to be more premium and jackpot items in chests and they're still expanding on those ideas so whoever those 7 people who said chests will be no more, they obviously don't know anything about this next update. Thanks,
You sound really dumb and ignorant you probably never played android.... " they all bot" botting is a myth now in droid happened alot on release of android but now?? Never lmao none bots happens just once in a while same with ios as muldar said in other words your post about android ruining ios is just irrelevant.