Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Players of sulis

I would like to inform the people of sulis that with the release of cross-platform, I do intend on becoming active again.

For those of you who didn't know why I quit nearly a year ago, there are a couple reason: for starters my apple device will no longer run CH. And real life required the majority of my attention, as I am getting married in 2 weeks.
And secondly: the in-game reasons. At the time there was war between clans going on and the drama became to much and drove me away. And I had worked my butt off camping and grinding for far to long and gotten far to little. To this day I still don't have ordinary DL dagger, while other players who contributed far less than I were getting anything they wanted. Needless to say favoritism wore me down and drove me away even further.

But anyway, I will be coming back, and I will not be in any clan until I get a feel for the goings on of the srever again. I will help who I please and do as I please until such a time as a clan earns my trust.
Smaaug: 221 rogue
Br1s1ng3r: 201 fire mage
Orya 184 ranger
2011 veteran

Re: Players of sulis

I would like to inform the people of sulis that with the release of cross-platform, I do intend on becoming active again.

For those of you who didn't know why I quit nearly a year ago, there are a couple reason: for starters my apple device will no longer run CH. And real life required the majority of my attention, as I am getting married in 2 weeks.
And secondly: the in-game reasons. At the time there was war between clans going on and the drama became to much and drove me away. And I had worked my butt off camping and grinding for far to long and gotten far to little. To this day I still don't have ordinary DL dagger, while other players who contributed far less than I were getting anything they wanted. Needless to say favoritism wore me down and drove me away even further.

But anyway, I will be coming back, and I will not be in any clan until I get a feel for the goings on of the srever again. I will help who I please and do as I please until such a time as a clan earns my trust.
Welcome back to Celtic heroes man hope u enjoy your stay :)

Hey man, long time no see haha. That's awesome, welcome back!
Sulis / Toxic
Sicario, 227 rogue
MF, 226 mage
Zot, 221 ranger
They call me the raid boss slayer.
What's a D3stiny?

Also for some reason I didn't notice this when I first read your post, but congratulations on your wedding!
thank you very much :)
Caribbean cruise for honeymoon so i will not be able to log at all for the first week of July, but after that i will be on regularly
Smaaug: 221 rogue
Br1s1ng3r: 201 fire mage
Orya 184 ranger
2011 veteran