Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Producers of Logan Where Celtic Heroes Fans?!?

I'm just gonna go straight to the point...the new mutants in Logan have the same Powers as druid spells in Celtic heroes, Strangling Vines, Howling Winds and Storm touch. Coincidence or was someone a fanboy. :p

(Sorry can't upload screenshots for some reason)
hmmm.
How about that movie though. That movie was absolutely amazing :D
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

I'm just gonna go straight to the point...the new mutants in Logan have the same Powers as druid spells in Celtic heroes, Strangling Vines, Howling Winds and Storm touch. Coincidence or was someone a fanboy. :p

hmmm.
I wasn't a big fan if I have to be completely honest.
I liked the set up at the start of the film and after I became bored. Although usually I do enjoy fighting scenes in films etc I think the mise en scene in the start was different and engaging until it turned into the old x-men universe but felt cheap?
Follow me & keep in contact :D
Instagram
The Tavern Discord Server

hmmm.
I wasn't a big fan if I have to be completely honest.
I liked the set up at the start of the film and after I became bored. Although usually I do enjoy fighting scenes in films etc I think the mise en scene in the start was different and engaging until it turned into the old x-men universe but felt cheap?
Logan isn't your typical x-man movie. He is an outcast, but extremely loyal to his friends. All the Wolverine movies paint him this way, and he has a very distinct character. The dynamic between him and his daughter was absolutly fantastic, with Charles helping Logan to realize that he isn't just an abused abandoned drunk, that he has a family and matters to people. The movie wasn't just your standard super hero fighting movie, but had some actual content to it, like the other wolverine movies, and that is why imo it was such a fantastic movie. The relationships and characters were well developed and real (other than the super powers duh, talking about personalities etc), and the dynamics between them flowed well with the movie.

What you describe indeed is the first part of the movie but did not feel anything of it in the rest. But I blame it on watching to many films. I rather make them. :)
I enjoy the grittyness added, so kind of interested what way DC takes things as there are so many super hero movies hehe..
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at