Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

New Mage

Hello Everyone,

I am a old player returning to the world of celtic heroes due to me now having time to play. I am starting a new toon which is going to be a mage, but with that I do not know what the best solo build would be? I was wondering if anyone has a good solo build, with stats and skills and then a outline of the items I should get. I have gold to buy items and skills i need so just tell me which ones are the best, also is it best to start using a wand at a low level? or not. :lol: :lol:

What i currently have in the way of lux is -
80% Mount
Heroic Gloves
Heroic Ammy'
Heroic Boots
( Lvl 50 ) Grimmoire offhand
( Lvl 50 ) Energy Regen bracelet
( Lvl 100 )Focus of seer

I also have elixirs for leveling. Plus if there is anything that would be good help in leveling a mage, I can always try and buy it! :D :lol:

Thanks for all your help,
Once ;)

Re: New Mage

OnceHereNowGone wrote:Hello Everyone,

I am a old player returning to the world of celtic heroes due to me now having time to play. I am starting a new toon which is going to be a mage, but with that I do not know what the best solo build would be? I was wondering if anyone has a good solo build, with stats and skills and then a outline of the items I should get. I have gold to buy items and skills i need so just tell me which ones are the best, also is it best to start using a wand at a low level? or not. :lol: :lol:

What i currently have in the way of lux is -
80% Mount
Heroic Gloves
Heroic Ammy'
Heroic Boots
( Lvl 50 ) Grimmoire offhand
( Lvl 50 ) Energy Regen bracelet
( Lvl 100 )Focus of seer

I also have elixirs for leveling. Plus if there is anything that would be good help in leveling a mage, I can always try and buy it! :D :lol:

Thanks for all your help,
Once ;)

Run fire build since you will be soloing. 2;1 focus to vit (more vit if u need it). Firestorm, bolt, lure, attune, energy shield. Grab a Aggy fire magic book at 110 and you should be fine.
Nuada:
King - 223 warrior (BT helm)
Best DPS warrior in Nuada

BobTheMage "Swaps are DPS loss"
Looking to join Danu to fail Dino
Ignoring everything zKills has to say

Re: New Mage

OnceHereNowGone wrote:Thanks Corrupt! :D

Anytime. Enjoy yourself
Nuada:
King - 223 warrior (BT helm)
Best DPS warrior in Nuada