Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Spring of Life changes

i think you should use another skill that will prevent the player you are healing from dying. If the person you are healing doesn't die you won't have to use spring of life
Main: Lifeguard (Mabon, level 215, druid)
Alt: Koningstan (mabon, level 104, warrior)
clansman of Novalis

i think you should use another skill that will prevent the player you are healing from dying. If the person you are healing doesn't die you won't have to use spring of life
Well if you're healing 7 people at an Unox or at Gele or other bosses, or you're in any sort of kill group, carrying SOL is helpful cause chances are one of those 7 players are going to die if the boss is loose or sometimes even with a tank.
DarkDruid67 Level 220+
Leader Of Revival
Taranis

Well if you're healing 7 people at an Unox or at Gele or other bosses, or you're in any sort of kill group, carrying SOL is helpful cause chances are one of those 7 players are going to die if the boss is loose or sometimes even with a tank.
If I was a druid, i'd tell them to use an idol before I spend 42-43 points on it.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

If I was a druid, i'd tell them to use an idol before I spend 42-43 points on it.
Yes but there could be people with an idol timer in which case it would be pretty nice to have
DarkDruid67 Level 220+
Leader Of Revival
Taranis

Yes but there could be people with an idol timer in which case it would be pretty nice to have
The only time i've been in a raid with people having idol timers is when there's a chaotic lock battle, in which case, the druid would certainly have no time running around to look for dead dps.

Can a druid use this out of group?
Will a druid be in the lock group which resurrecting a dps is of utmost urgency?

If anyone is idol timered in a normal, suck it up and wait 10 seconds. If you're timered more than that, then get out and get rid of Fallen Curse. It's better than gimping the druid by wasting points on Spring of Life. Others just have to play smarter.

But hey, you seem to be a druid. Let us know how useful you find it.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

The only time i've been in a raid with people having idol timers is when there's a chaotic lock battle, in which case, the druid would certainly have no time running around to look for dead dps.

Can a druid use this out of group?
Will a druid be in the lock group which resurrecting a dps is of utmost urgency?

If anyone is idol timered in a normal, suck it up and wait 10 seconds. If you're timered more than that, then get out and get rid of Fallen Curse. It's better than gimping the druid by wasting points on Spring of Life. Others just have to play smarter.

But hey, you seem to be a druid. Let us know how useful you find it.
Taranis is full of lock battles. Having SOL while being a DPS Druid in KG is something I find worthwhile. Every second is crucial to lock and SOL can revive people who would otherwise be down for 10+ seconds.
DarkDruid67 Level 220+
Leader Of Revival
Taranis