Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Beta Status

Will beta ever start come on people alrdy been waitting weeks for this beta
BETA IS OUT FOR ANDROID. IM ON IT RN! GET ON!
Still not working for me no update at all
Says on goigle play still no update last update was dec of 2016

I also found update, and dl, but when I try to log in, it says I am already logged in

Luna OFallon
Druid
Hellsing
Lir
Luna OFallon
Druid - 215
Fae OFallon
Rogue - 162
Genesis
Lir

I also found update, and dl, but when I try to log in, it says I am already logged in

Luna OFallon
Druid
Hellsing
Lir
Same here i can start a new char and test but cant log in and use my char that should have been xfer by now

Luna OFallon
Druid
Hellsing
Lir
Same here i can start a new char and test but cant log in and use my char that should have been xfer by now
Mybe you guyz should start pretesting before you set a date for beta cause this has been a epic fail for 4 days now

Luna OFallon
Druid
Hellsing
Lir
Mybe you guyz should start pretesting before you set a date for beta cause this has been a epic fail for 4 days now
Send out a big gift for all of us that are still waitting to join chest plat something this is just crazy

Quit looking for handouts, this isn't a soup kitchen.

(above poster)
Wtf youbtalking about most game give out certain item when unfathomable get *** up get off my nutz

(above poster)
Wtf youbtalking about most game give out certain item when unfathomable get *** up get off my nutz
Must be your first mmorpg till you have played more please stick to your own comment most game givs out item for the time they waitted and the loyalty they show to keep waitting nubs like you just ru off at the mouth for attention go away you will get none here

(above poster)
what youbtalking about most game give out certain item when **** get messed up get off my nutz
Must be your first mmorpg till you have played more please stick to your own comment most game givs out item for the time they waitted and the loyalty they show to keep waitting nubs like you just ru off at the mouth for attention go away you will get none here
lol clearly your new to celtic heroes. They dont really give gifts lol. Besides, why would they give you a gift for a delayed beta? Its not even live game so your really not missing out on anything. Just play on the live version that actually counts for something till beta is ready.

And your over the top response/mini rant is giving them plenty of atention :lol:
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple