Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Beta Status

When is beta coming out been waiting weeks really excited to play it I seen your post about in few hours but doesn't say what time you posted would greatly appreciate quick reply tyvm otm great game just really wanting to play Android beta and hoping we get a couple weeks of play time :D
Lmao been waitting 20 plus hour already and beta prob will only be a week or less ios was like a few days

Hey Heroes,

Back in the office again today.

Looking into the Android Beta issues, going to have a meeting with the team in a bit to discuss its status.

There appear to be problems with the Google Play Store currently, when I have further information I will update the thread.

Thank you for your patience.

Hey Heroes,

Looking into the Android Beta issues, going to have a meeting with the team in a bit to discuss its status.

There appear to be problems with the Google Play Store currently, when I have further information I will update the thread.

Tyvm my fellow balorian

Hey Heroes,

Tyvm my fellow balorian
Will beta ever start come on people alrdy been waitting weeks for this beta

Google play has been updated
"Do or do not, there is no try"....

Level 191 Ranger
Level 90 Mage
Level 138 Rogue
Level 29 Druid bank character

Hey Heroes,

Tyvm my fellow balorian
BETA IS OUT FOR ANDROID. IM ON IT RN! GET ON!

Tyvm my fellow balorian
BETA IS OUT FOR ANDROID. IM ON IT RN! GET ON!
Still not working for me no update at all